Chapter 4

~Chapter 4~

        The same question pondered in my head the next day. Why did Zayn laugh every time I smiled? I needed to find out why.I pulled the blankets off of me and spotted my ankle wrapped in a bandage. The boys probably wrapped it. I got out of the bed as best as I could considering my ankle condition and made my way down the stairs. When I walked into the kitchen , the boys were all sitting at the table and talking. They didn't notice me.

          "We need to tell her lads. She is getting very suspicious about our powers. Especially Zayn's power." Louis said and glared at Zayn. I walked out of the kitchen and hid behind the wall so I can still hear the boys talking. 

            "I'm sorry Lou but it's very hard to not use my power on her." Zayn said. Now my curiosity got the better of me and I walked into the kitchen.

         "What do you need to tell me?" I asked. Louis' eyes grew wide.

         "We will talk about this matter later. Would you like something to eat Victoria?" Liam said. I looked up at him, gave him a weak smile and said "Yes, Please" in the meekest voice I could. 

          "Alright. Sit down and Harry will make you some chocolate chip pancakes." Liam said. I looked up at him and smiled. Then I remembered another question with no answer.

           "Harry?" I asked

           "Yes, love?" He responded.

          "How did you know I loved chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast?" I asked him sweetly. He gave Louis a glance and turns back to me with wide eyes.

           "Just um...Just a lucky guess, love." He told me, stammering like he wasn't telling the truth. That's not strange I guess. I nodded and Harry brought me my pancakes and I began to eat them happily. As I was eating, I was thinking about 2 nights ago. When the boys bit me. Who would of known that One Direction were vampires? I thought vampires weren't real.

          "Oh, but they are." Zayn said as he walked closer to me. When I looked up at him, I noticed that the rest of the boys were gone.

              "What? Wait, never mind. Where are the rest of the boys Zayn? I asked him. Making sure I sounded sweet and innocent so he wouldn't bite me. 

                 "They are in the living room. The boys and I need to talk to you. Follow me." He took my hand gently in his and led me to the living room. The boys turned around and watched me as I walked into the living room.

             "You can sit here, Princess." Niall told me and patted a spot in the middle of him and Liam. I nodded and sat in between them. Zayn smirked and Harry winked at me. I blushed at looked at my fingers. I began to play with them, but Niall placed his large hand over my small ones and lifted up my chin with two fingers on his other hand. I looked him in the eyes and began to get lost in them. They were so blue and crystal like. I never even imagined to see them up close. His eyes look so different in person. They are just beautiful. I was broken out of my trance when Niall smiled and Liam began to speak. 

             "Listen, Victoria. We wanted to explain some things to you. About us." Liam began. "Well, you obviously know that we are vampires. We kidnapped you because you are special. Your blood is a special type. A type that make all vampires go crazy. Like the first night you were here with us. We went crazy when you woke up again and bit you again. We didn't mean to, but it's so hard to resist something so sweet. Anyway, the point is that we are trying to protect you from the other vampire clan. They are hunting for you. They want you to be their pleasure slave."

           "What's a pleasure slave?" I asked ever so innocently. I never knew any of these terms because me parents forbid me to watch such things. You can say I was a big goody two shoes in the past.

           "A pleasure slave in a vampires world is someone who is locked up by a clan and is used for blood purposes. They will practically drink you dry because of your blood. We don't want that to happen and neither do your parents. Your parents know that you were kidnapped and that you will be staying with us for a while." Louis answered my question.

          "So my parents know I'm with my favorite boy-band who just happen to be vampires?" I asked. The boys had smirks on their faces and their eyes were wide with shock.

         "Really? One Direction is your favorite band?" Louis asked me. His eyes full of joy and happiness.

         "Of course! I love you guys! That's why the first night I was shocked!" I stated with a smile on my face. The boys all stood up and hugged me. I was caught in the middle of a One Direction group hug! Yay! Okay Vic, Do not fan-girl. Be cool. Once the boys got off me, we sat down again and Louis started to speak.

            "Okay, we know you have been wondering how we know about you and why Zayn keeps laughing at you. We have special powers. Powers that only work on people with the same blood type you have. Not many people have your blood type. That's what makes you special, Victoria." Louis told me. I smiled because I was finally special to someone or in this case, 5 hot guys.

            "Love, you will always be special to us. We love you to the moon and back." Zayn said and it made me smile. I blushed and looked down again. I felt cold hands grab my waist and pull me into their lap. I looked back to see that it was Niall. He smiled down at me and I smiled up at him.

              "You look so beautiful when you blush, love." Niall whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. Niall smiled against my ear and I giggled. Louis looked at us and a smirked replaced his straight lips. I smiled back at him. I felt Niall move his head down to my neck and his fangs grazing my skin. Lou's face went from happy to worried. Niall began to leave a little trail of kisses along my neck and I could of sworn my face paled instantly. I began to shake as Niall's fangs grazed my neck and soon enough his fangs pierced my skin. I screamed in pain and my vision started to become blurry and my eyes began to feel heavy. I let the darkness envelope me and drifted off into a deep sleep.

~Author's Note~

       Hey Guys! Happy Easter by the way! This chapter was longer than the others but  it was fun to write. What do you think about the story so far? Vote and Comment! Thank You!!!!!!!!

                                                                         ~Victoria xox