Chapter 15

~Chapter 15~

~Victoria's POV~

       One thing I've noticed while dangling from Niall's shoulder, is that Niall is only wearing shorts. I looked up to spot Zayn and Louis only in shorts as well. As I was thinking of all the possible places that the boys were taking me, an idea struck my mind. It's summer, it's really hot outside, bingo. I felt Niall grip my waist and throw me. I was in mid-air and looked down noticing a pool beneath me. Well poop... I landed in the water, which was extremely cold might I add, and looked frantically around for the boys. They were no where to be seen. My fists clenched at my sides. 

            "NIALL!! YOU BOYS ARE SO GOING TO GET IT!!" I got five loud laughs and two splashes in response. Someone grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me closer. I turned to look at Liam. He smirked. 

            "You are so cute when you're mad, babe." I narrowed my eyes at him.

            "You are so going to get it." He chuckled at my attempt to be threatening. I just turned back around and swam away, making it to the opposite side of the pool in seconds. 

              "How did you learn to swim so fast?" Zayn asked sitting down on the edge of the pool, still completely dry. I smirked and shrugged. In a swift movement, I grabbed Zayn's ankle and pulled him in to the freezing water with me. I smiled as he rose to the surface, his hair flattened down and his eyes holding a tint of red. I swam away from Zayn, only to run into to what felt like a wall. I looked up at Niall,  his height towering over my small figure. A giant smirk formed on his perfect features as he saw me back away a bit. My back hitting the wall as his arms both out stretched on either side of my head. He came closer to me, leaning down to my eye level. My eyes grew wide as his turned red.

                  "You look so cute, so innocent." He whispered huskily against my ear. Heat rose to my cheeks. 

                  "Too innocent." He added. I gulped. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, leaving little wet kisses along the side. I tilted my head to the side as his fangs grazed my skin. He chuckled against my neck in response. Niall bit into my flesh, not causing any pain what so ever. I'm not going to lie, it felt wonderful. Soft moans escaped my parted lips as louder moans escaped his. He soon pulled away, biting his wrist and bringing it up to my mouth. I leaned in to drink his blood but he just moved his wrist away. 

                   "Niall." I whined. He chuckled and brought his wrist up to my mouth again. He moved it away again. I gave him the puppy dog eyes, he just laughed. I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

                   "Alright, here you go, princess." He brought his wrist up to my mouth, allowing me to drink a couple drops before pulling away. I smiled up at him, the burning in my wrist returning. He pulled me into a tight embrace, a giggle falling from my lips. 

                "You are just like Liam! An innocent little puppy." Niall exclaimed. I laughed and looked over at Liam who was having a splashing war with Harry, laughing as Harry's curls became just a mop of wet hair. After a couple minutes of swimming around with Niall, Liam swam over to us and pulled me into him. I smiled. 

                 "Hi Liam." 

                 "Hey Babe." I watched as Niall whispered something in Liam's ear. Liam let out a low chuckle, looking down at me. 

                "What?" I asked. Liam laughed.

                "Niall is completely right. You do look like an innocent little puppy." I frowned.

                "I am not an innocent little puppy." I huffed.

                "Oh yeah?" 

                "Yeah!" I crossed my arms over my chest.

                "Prove it to me."

                "How on Earth am I supposed to-"

                "ZAYN!!" 

         "Vas happening??" Zayn questioned, popping up next to me, causing me to jump. Liam exchanged a look with Zayn and Niall. They gave slight nods and looked back at me. I stared back at them with a confused expression. Soon enough, Zayn looked at Liam and Niall with a massive smirk plastered on his perfect features.

                   "She is." Zayn spoke in a whisper.

                  "What?" I asked, feeling another presence behind me.

                 "Too innocent." Harry's raspy voice whispered in my ear. My heart beat accelerated as I felt my feet leaving the ground beneath me. Darn these boys and the affects they have on me...

~Author's Note~

        Hi Guys! Hi!! Did you all see the Best Song Ever music video??? If you haven't GO CHECK IT OUT NOW!!! Otherwise, WHAT DID YOU GUYS ALL THINK ABOUT IT?? I hope you liked this chapter! It was loads of fun to write!! Leave a comment below and vote!! Thank You soooo much! The amount of reads this story has is unbelievable!!! Thank You sooo much!!!!! Love you all!!!!! ~Victoria xox