Chapter 2

*Chapter 2*

        I woke up in a plain white room on a bed, all alone. I stood up and took a look around the room. I spotted a door and tried to open it but it was locked. I looked around the room again and spotted a window. The window was already opened so all I had to do was climb out and thats exactely what I did.  I looked out the window and noticed that I was pretty high up. I thought up a plan to make a make-shift rope with the blankets on the bed. I tied every blanket together and threw one end out the window I tied the other end to the bed's leg. I gripped the rope and made my way down the side of the house or building. Along the way down, I felt the make-shift rope being pulled back up. I looked back up to the window and saw a man with blonde hair pulling on the rope. I can't let them take me. I need to get back home! I thought in my head. I looked down and saw I was only a couple feet off the ground. Might as well jump then. I let go of the rope and jumped down, landing roughly on my ankle. Ouch. I stood up and severe pain shot through my leg, starting at my ankle. Not wanting to be caught, I started running. The pain got worse and worse the father I ran. I began hearing pairs of feet behind me and I ran faster. I needed to get out of here.

           I ran until I couldn't run anymore. The footsteps were now gone so I stopped running and rested against a tree, trying to catch my breath. It was now dark outside and I was in the middle of a forest. This is not good. Soo not good. I walked a little farther and collapsed. I couldn't run or walk anymore. I was too tired. I sat in the middle of the forest trying to look for somewhere to hide for the time being. I found a sort of cave thing and crawled over to it. I hid myself in the cave and eventually started falling asleep. 

             When I opened my eyes, I saw the one and only One Direction staring down at me with grins plastered on their faces. If this was any day before last night, I would have been crying tears of joy because I finally got to meet my most favorite boy band in the world, but at this moment, memories of last night flowed into my mind, overwhelming me and causing me to break down because I was scared senseless. Niall came over to me and tried to comfort me but I was so scared of the boys that instead of sitting there, I stood up and ran. To my luck, I ran straight into Liam and Zayn and fell to the floor with another loud thud. Niall came back over to me, and put his hand to my cheek, wiping away my tears. His hand was so cold on my skin that I flinched at his touch. He didn't care though. He kept his hand firmly but gentaly on my cheek.

                "Oh please don't cry love, we won't hurt you." Niall said to me. His eyes looking sympathetically into mine. They were so blue and beautiful. I never imagined I would be able to see his crystal eyes in person before. Always dreamt it, but it never came true until this very moment. I looked down and spotted my ankle from the corner of my eye. Then it hit me, hard. The pain that I was feeling at the moment was unbearable. Tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes but I refused to cry. Niall lifted my chin up with his fingers. He looked at me with concern.

            "Are you okay, Victoria. You shouldn't of escaped." I looked down again.

               "I'm s-sorry...H-How do you know my name?" I studdered. My voice was shaky and you could definitely tell I was scared to death. He removed his hand from my cheek and brought it slowly upon my hair. I flinched again. I was too scared. He started stroking my long brown hair. After a minute, he took the hair tie out of my hair and handed it to Louis. My hair fell gently upon my shoulders. I took this moment to make a run for it. Using my quick agility, I got up again and ran once more. Any Directioner would love to stay with these boys but I had no clue why they kidnapped me and I was scared. I wanted my family and friends. I still didn't make it far  because to my best luck I tripped over my self. I then again landed on the floor. This time I got up but when I did, Liam was right in my face. Our faces only inches apart. I turned around quickly and noticed that the boys had circled around me, their eyes dark red. They started to move closer and closer and closer until they were all around me. 

                  "Naughty you are, trying to escape. There is no use. We will find you if you do get away. You will receive a punishment far worse than what you are about to receive." Zayn told me. What did they mean, about to receive? They inched closer and closer and closer, they stopped right at my neck and Zayn whispered "This". Then they bit me. Liam and Zayn were on both sides of my neck, Harry and Louis on both sides of my arms and Niall on one of my wrists. I screamed in pain and I began to feel dizzy realizing that they were taking my blood from my body. I fell to the floor and fell into darkness as well. One Direction were vampires....

*Author's Note*

      Well? What did you guys think? Did you like it? Please comment and/or vote! I will be publishing chapter 3 on either monday or thursday!!!! Thank You sooo much for reading my story!!!!!

                                                                              -Victoria xox