Chapter 12

~Chapter 12~

   ~Zayn's POV~

    We watched as Dr. Garrett treated Victoria. She would let out a yelp in pain every now and then but we were just happy to know that she's going to be okay. After Dr. Garrett was finished, he told us that she should be back to her self in 3 to 4 hours and he left. I watched her as she slept and this time, I could read her dream. It was a very happy dream at that, meaning that she was finally ok. I walked back down stairs to find the others watching Toy Story and eating popcorn. I joined them, soon falling asleep.

~Victoria's POV~ *3 hours later *

       I woke up in Liam's room, all alone. I got up, off the bed and winced at my ankle...darn that ankle. I hopped to the door and down the stairs, finding all of the boys asleep in the living room. I smirked. I can have a little fun with this. 

        I hopped into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I smiled when I spotted the spray can of whip cream. I grabbed the can and hopped back into the living room. I went around to each of the boys and squirted some whip cream into one of their hands. I set the whip cream on the kitchen table and crawled back to the living room, too lazy to continue hopping. I spotted a fuzzy pillow next to the TV. I smirked. I grabbed the pillow and crawled next to Niall. I tickled his nose with the pillow and he sniffled. I tickled him again and he went to touch his nose with his whip cream hand. I held back a laugh as he starteed to stir in his sleep. I quickly hid behind the couch.

         He looked around for a couple of seconds and shrugged. He stood up and walked around to the other boys. He spotted the whip cream in their hands and I heard him mumble "Victoria" and sprinted up the stairs. I held back my laughter. I quickly did the same to the others and I watched as they simultaneously smeared the whip cream on their faces. I laughed quietly and I heard Niall coming down the stairs. I searched for a place to hide and spotted the closet. To the best of my ability, I quickly crawled into the closet. I held back my fits of laughter as I heard the boys ask each other who did this to them. They all muttered "Victoria" and ran. 

           Once I knew that the footsteps were far away I began to exit the closet. I looked around making sure the coast was clear and headed straight to the kitchen. When I walked in, the boys all sat on the table. They had their arms crossed and smirks of their now whip cream free faces. I laughed nervously,

         "Umm hey guys..." I awkwardly waved. They chuckled.

          "Get her." Louis growled. My eyes grew wide. Oh no. I half sprinted, half hopped away from the boys. They all came after me. Me being me, I tripped and fell onto the floor with an 'ompf'. I tried to crawl away put someone grabbed my good ankle and pulled me back to them. I looked back and saw Harry with a massive smirk on his face. I tried to get my foot lose but his grip just tightened on my ankle. He flipped me over so I was laying on my back and pinned me down with my wrists above my head.

              "Now I've got you right where I want you. Lads!!" He smirked down at me while I tried to squirm underneath him. The boys came running towards us and I huffed. I watched as they all exchanged looks. I gave them a confused look as the all smirked down at me. Then the boys, except for Harry, all walked out of the room. I looked back up at Harry and he chuckled. I raised an eye brow.

            "I've been wanting to do this for so long." and with that, he crashed his lips to mine. The kiss was passionate and tender. I felt him smile and pull away. I gave him a questioning look. He chuckled and dipped his head into the crook of my neck. I felt his fangs graze my skin and my breath hitched. 

            "Harry" I whispered. He left butterfly kisses along the side of my neck and I felt his fangs pierce my skin. He let out a soft moan as he drank my blood. After a couple of seconds he pulled away and bit his own wrist. He brought it up to my mouth and I drank his sweet blood. I pulled away and felt my wrist burn again. Harry smiled and let go of my wrists and climbed off of me. He grabbed my burning wrist and left a kiss on the sign. The burning stopped. I looked up at him with a look of amazement. He chuckled and picked me up, carrying me to the other boys bridal style.

              When he brought me near the other boys, they all looked at me with smirks on their features. I blushed and nuzzled my head into Harry's strong chest. They all laughed at my reaction. I need to stop doing that...like seriously...

~Author's Note~

        Hey guys!! I updated again!! Yay! I know it's short. I'm sorry! Thank you so much for all of the positive comments on my last chapter! I'm glad you guys liked it! I dedicated this Chapter to NathalieGomez3 because it's her BIRTHDAY!! Happy Birthday Nathalie!!! Hope you have an amazing day and thank you for your positive feed back!! Keep voting and/or commenting everyone! Love you all!! ~Victoria xox