Chapter 13

~Chapter 13~

~Louis's POV~

      Victoria nuzzled her blushing face into Harry's chest and we laughed. Harry set her down and she walked over to our fridge. We watched as she opened it and took a bottle of water from it, opening the bottle and drinking the water. She made it look so graceful. So elegant. She was making me thirsty for her blood. She pulled the bottle from her lips and looked back at us. 

      "Guys? Are you alright?" Concern filling her features. I shook my head and watched as she backed away from us slowly. I inched closer to her, my fangs lengthening as I did so. I was only an arm's length away by now. Her back hit the wall as I trapped her smaller figure with my hands on either side of her chest. Her breathing began to quicken and I smirked, knowing that I'm the one causing it. I stared into her eyes, now holding fear and concern behind them. I felt my eyes grow red. She moved her head to the side.

         "Go ahead." She sighed. I smirked and took her chin in between my thumb and index finger, forcing her eyes to mine. A questioning look crossing over her features. I smiled.

             "Not just yet, love." I whispered. 

~Victoria's POV~

             A shiver made its way down my spine. 

            "What are yo-" My question went unfinished as Louis grabbed my waist and pulled me over his shoulder. 

            "Louis! Please put me down! Please!" He chuckled and threw me down on what I think is a bed. He climbed on to the bed and straddled my waist. I gulped. 

            "Louis what are you doin-" My question again went unfinished as his husy voice whispered in my ear.

            "I'm going to do this the right way." With that he trailed butterfly kisses down the side of my neck and his fangs pierced my skin. He moaned softly. I fisted the sheets underneath me. It felt uncontrollably good. My body was starting to get weaker as he continued drinking. I started to feel dizzy. 

            "L-Louis." I studdered. I felt his lips detach from my neck. I looked up at him as he bit down on his wrist and brought it to my mouth. I drank a little of his sweet blood then pulled away, regainig some of my strength. He smirked and gave me a kiss on my cheek. 

           "Told you so." He smirked. I giggled and the burning sensation returned to my wrist for the second time today. He picked up my wrist and planted a soft kiss on the sign. The burning sensation disappeared. 

              "How did you do that?" 

              "Easy." He trailed his fingers up my arm and the sensation returned. He gave the sign a soft kiss and the sensation vanished. I looked up at him amazed. He laughed.

               "It's a vampire trick." He winked and layed down on the bed next to me. I turned and smiled at him. He returned the smile, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him as he did so. We layed there for a couple of minutes and then the rest of the boys came in, all taking a spot on the bed near me. I yawned, getting sleepy as the time ticked by. The boys all occupied themselves by playing with my long hair or tracing irregular shapes on my skin. I smiled.

                 "I love you One Direction." I said quietly. They chuckled.

                  "We love you too Victoria." They all said in unison. I smiled, slowly drifting off into a peaceful slumber. 

~Author's note~ 

         Hey everyone! I just wanted to say THANK YOU sooooooo much for everything!!! I know this chapter is short but I'm working on an extremely long chapter that will be posted very soon! I love you all!! Please keep voting and/or commenting your opinions! I love reading your comments!! ~Victoria xox