Chapter 5

"You both may go home today with the baby," the nurse said, "We ran tests on both you and the baby and you are both clear and healthy to go home."

I smiled and looked at CC, holding the baby in the carrier, making wierd faces at her. I smiled again and thanked her and the nurse left, allowing me to change out of this robe and into the clothes that October brought the time she visited to see Carolyn for the first time. It was surprisingly Andy's pants (half plain black and half leopard print), my black tank top, and my black leather jacket, with black vans. I really don't know why she packed these clothes for me, seeing I'm going straight home and staying there for one more day until we were in our new house.

CC made sure to keep all shade on Carolyn while we walked out to the car and we got in. I sat in the back seat, so I could sit next to Carolyn in her car seat. CC pulled out and drove off to our apartment. He was spending tonight with the guys at our new house getting furniture unpacked. We agreed that Carolyn and I would sleep on a mattress on the floor since all the furniture was gone.

We pulled into the apartment parking lot, seeing the guys, Sammi, October, and Rosie hanging out at our pool.

We got out of the car and I picked up Carolyn, her head on my shoulder.

Andy yelled from the pool, "So that's where my pants went."

October hit him, "Shut up, Andrew! I gave them to her for a reason."

I laughed and went with CC to our now empty apartment, except for some food and drinks and mattress, as well as a suitcase full of the clothes for me and Carolyn.

The guys, as well as the girls, walked in.

Andy stared at his pants on me, "I'm getting those back soon."

"What if I told you Carolyn puked a bit on them after I fed her this morning?"

"Gross," Andy said, "Keep 'em."

I laughed and CC took sleeping Carolyn into his arms. Andy looked to him, "Ready to go unpack at the new house?"

CC nodded, "Of course I am, let's go."

He gave Carolyn back to me and kissed my cheek, "See you bright and early in the morning!"

I groaned, "Okay." The guys gave their hugs to me and little kisses to baby Carolyn then walked out the door, leaving me, October, Rosie, and October to hang out.

"Let me hold tiny," Sammi said, holding out her arms. I chuckled, "Alright." I handed Carolyn to Sammi and she cuddled the baby and walked around with her. In about ten minutes, after we started talking, Carolyn let out her hungry cry. I groaned, "It's time, I'll be in the bedroom feeding her."

October scrunched her nose, "Ew. Thank God you'll be in your room instead."

I laughed, "Yeah, she's a messy eater." I winked.

Rosie groaned, "EWWWW! Thanks a lot."

I chuckled, "You're welcome! I walked to the bedroom and shut the door behind me and sat on the mattress. I started feeding her, then after about ten minutes, she was done and still awake, but staring at everything around her. I smiled at her and kept saying her name and naming everyone around her, so maybe she will know them as she got older.

Carolyn reached up and her hand brushed by my chin and caught on my hair. I chuckled and took her tiny delicate fingers out of my hair and kissed her forehead.

Then  she was back asleep in October's arms. We chatted about things for awhile and Sammi started talking about her wedding that was happening in two months.