21

"Can we talk?"

I nodded my head, letting Aleks come in. Before he entered, he brushed the snow off of his head and stomped his feet. Aleks entered, hesitantly kissing me.

"I'm so sorry about our argument. I got so into my training, I didn't want to let go of the fight," Aleks apologized.

"It's OK. It was a stupid argument. It's my fault that I told you that question," I told.

"It's not your fault. Don't blame it on yourself," Aleks said. I shook my head, putting the roses aside.

"So, what's up Aleks?"

"I want you to see me fight," Aleks stated. My eyes widened.

"It's today?"

Aleks nods his head.

"Bu-But. I don't wanna see Luke!" I screeched.

"What are you talking about?" Aleks questioned.

I told Aleks the whole situation. I was surprised that Joe and Spencer didn't tell him about it. Aleks' anger roses, but soon decreased. He will soon have to talk to Luke soon.

Since the fight was happening later in the night, Aleks waited for me to change and get ready. I mostly wore something warm and decent for Aleks. Since I would be on Aleks' side, I have to wear one of those leather varsity jackets. When I was done "messing" around in my closest, we left the house and enter Aleks car.

When we got to the gym, Aleks escorted me to The Creatures' break room. I was left there with the guys and Aleks went off to change. Before he left, he whispered something into Jordan's ear, looking towards my direction. I said hi to most of the Creatures and sat by myself somewhere.

Nerves were beginning to grow all over my body. My legs were bouncing, heart is beating and my hands were turning cold. I did wish Aleks didn't fight today, but it wasn't my choice. Seamus witness me being worried. He held up a thumbs up, and I just smiled, hoping he gets the message. Luckily he did and turned around, going back to his conversation with Dex.

I wrapped myself in the varsity jacket. My nervousness was making me cold, colder than usual. I got up from my position and walked around. When I walked near the door, which led the the ring, I gasped at the crowd who paid to watch the fight. Many of the people were betting with their friends, stating who will win. I backed away from the door frame as my nerves were making me even colder.

I walked towards the mystery door that was across from the ring. I read the faded print. Men's change room. I bit my nail, looking back at the guys. I should tell Aleks how I feel.... Yea, I should.

I entered the change room. The men in the room gasped, covering themselves up. But when they got a good look at me, they smirked and called me over to them. I ignored them and tried to find Aleks. I found him at the back corner of the room, he was on his phone while getting stuff out of his bag. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He look towards my direction and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Haley? What are you doing here?!" Aleks yelled. With his tone, my nerves exploded and I broke down into tears. Aleks got up and hugged me. He sighs, stroking my hair.

"What's wrong, baby?" Aleks cooed.

"I'm scared of what might happen. I'm scared if things will end badly. I'm scar-"

"There's nothing to be scared of. It's just me fighting. You've seen me train. Why are you so afraid and worried about me?" Aleks asked.

"Because I love you!" I yelled. The room became quiet and Aleks' eyes were wide.