22

It's been weeks since the fight. Aleks' cuts and bruises has been healing very slowly. When Luke told us about Brandon, we paid close attention to our surroundings. It was a scary thought that my brother was somewhere in the world, but we didn't really need to worry  about him.

Aleks, The Creatures and I were in the gym. We didn't need it to train; we just used it as a chilled hangout, exercising and a place to go to if we're bored. I did get lonely when Aleks left to talk to the guys. Seamus wasn't here, due to a doctor's appointment and Ashley was stuck in traffic.

We were just chilling in the un-used ring, just eating pizza. Aleks wrapped an arm around me, bring me closer to him. We were chatting about some random news that was happening around America. The door creeked open and quickly shut closed. I turned around and gasped.

"Ashley?! What happened?" I asked, running up to her.

Ashley's face was swollen up. Patches of bruises and cuts were placed all over her face. Ashley's face held terror and pain. Aleks came over and examined her features.

"N-nothing," Ashley stuttered, trying to walk away. Aleks grabbed her arm.

"Ashley," Aleks warned. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing! I just...fell. That's all," Ashley lied.

I thought about what she told me. I don't think there was traffic. Aleks was about to walk towards Ash but I stopped him. I told Aleks to leave her alone for now because what ever happened, she's probably scarred.

Towards the end of the day, most of the guys left. Ashley stayed behind with Aleks and I, wanted to go home with us. I was in the passenger seat, watching the rear view mirror on Ashley. She was biting her swollen lip, shaking.

"Ashley. You know you can tell us what happened now. I'll promise we won't tell the guys," Aleks said. Ash sighed.

"B-Brandon. He saw me, to-took me away and beat me u-up," Ashley stuttered. The memory of it happening made Ashley cry. I turned around and held her hand tightly. I could hear Aleks grip on the steering wheel.

"You can stay over if you want. I don't think my mom would mind," I told her. She hastily shakes her head.

"I can't. Seamus wants to make us dinner. Even though I should stay over, I can't hide from Seamus," she explains.

It was silent in the car a few minutes later from our conversation. Aleks was still tense about what Ashley has said. I slowly put my arm out to relax him but he swatted me away from his touch.

"Alek-"

"Why the fuck would he put a hand on Ashley?" Aleks yelled. Ashley and I flinched at his sudden outburst. Aleks muttered a sorry.

"I thought we has suppose to stay away from us after the fight," I said.

"He is. He keeps breaking the rules!" Aleks exclaimed.

Why would Brandon do that? I guess he is a stubborn, changed man. I don't get what's his problem. What did Aleks do to keep him like this?

We soon dropped Ashley off at her apartment. Aleks told Seamus what happened and Seamus promised to never leave Ashley alone ever again. It was sweet that they were together for like...ever! Aleks and I soon left their apartment and went to Aleks' house, just in case something happens.

When we arrived at Aleks house, Aleks rushed in the kitchen. I quick ran up behind him to check on what he's doing. I lightly gasped as he opened up a cabinet door. Tons and tons of alcoholic drinks were stacked one behind the other in the small shelf. Aleks took out a blue vodka bottle and a strangely tall shot glass. He poured himself a shot and drank it. Aleks repeated himself about 5 times then wiped his mouth.

"God damn Brandon," Aleks slurred.

I was frighten when Aleks looked at me. A smirk was placed on his lips and his eyes were filled with lust. My eyes widen. I think I knew what was in his mind.

"Hey, baby. You look fine today," Aleks slurred. I backed away from him but he reached for my hand, pulling me towards him.  Instantly his two hands were on contact with my backside.

"How about you make your way onto my bed and strip down for me?" Aleks smirked. I pushed myself off of Aleks' grip, wanted to leave. Aleks' grip tighten, making me close my eyes in pain.
"Where are you going baby?" Aleks whispers into my ear. His lips attacked my neck, giving me sharp, hurtful bites. I whimpered which made Aleks groaned.

"Pl-please leave me alone," I told.

I tried pulling his hair, so I can get Aleks off of me. Instead he moaned, grinding his hips into me. Aleks forcefully lifted me up and carried me up the stairs. Aleks dropped me on his bed and started to undress himself.

I was panting. Aleks told me he will wait until I'm ready but he's drunk; his mind is all over the place. While Aleks was taking his clothing off, I took the chance to run to the door. I pulled the door slightly opened but Aleks used his force by closing the door with one hand.

"You can never escape," Aleks told.

I turned around, looking at him. His eyes still had lust. Hazel turned into a dark shade. I used all my might to push him away. Aleks took a step forward, and I did something I wouldn't thought I would do to him; I kicked him where the 'sun doesn't shine'.

Aleks groaned, bending over and cupping his crotch. I took the opportunity to run down stairs. I quickly put my stuff on and ran out the door. From the outside, I could hear Aleks yell. I ran as quickly as I could down the streets. I found a cab, told him where to go and went home.