6

It was a busy night of the month. Young and older adults were dancing to the beat of the music, drinking as much as they can. I was a server, a bar maid, or a bar waitress; however you like to call it, in the common club of Littleton. This place wasn't my ideal place to work, but since my uncle was the owner and he was willing to pay me; so why not.

My role is to serve "high class" people or clients who has a reservation in the sofa corner booth. Usually people who reserve a booth, it's mainly for a birthday or a celebration of some sort. Basically, my role is in the name; i serve people drinks.

Aleks hasn't said a word to me for almost 5 days, which was great! I didn't want to deal with his shit all week. That would just make him possessive and clingy. I felt free when Aleks wasn't around. I didn't need to feel so terrified and quiet now that he isn't here. Since i am in a club, doing what i somewhat like, i don't have to worry about a thing.

"Hey, Haley. Serve this tray to booth 4," my co-worker, Monti said. I gladly took the tray and strut down to the needed booth.

Once i got to the booth, i gasped. The Creatures. I watched them having laughs and drinks with one another. My eyes diverted to Aleks. A female in short clothing was sitting on his lap. She looks like a prostitute.

Aleks soon saw me. He lips turned into a smirk, eying me down. I wish my uniform wasn't as revealing as it is. It everything was mainly black and short, but not as short as the prostitute's choice of clothing. I wanted to hide but i had to serve. I quickly placed the drinks on the table and scurried to the bar with the tray. Even with the music playing so loud, i could hear Aleks' chuckle.

I slammed the tray on the island and sighed. Most of the people sitting at the bar looked at me but soon turned away to talk to their friend or partner. Monti looked at me while cleaning glasses.

"What's up Haley?"

"The group of people i served were The Creatures," i told him, avoiding eye contact. His eyes widen.

"The Creatures? The known group of fighters in Littleton?" He exaggerated.

"Yes. One of them has interest in me," i pouted. Monti straighten up his posture.

"I'm guessing that's him," he stated. I turned around. He was literally a foot away from me.

"Hey sexy," Aleks smirks.

I groaned, turning around and filling my tray with drinks. I felt a pair of hands on my hips, pulling me to his crotch. I gasped at the contact. I swat his hands away, making him laugh. I didn't know if Aleks was drunk or being himself.

"Can... Can you leave her alone to do her work please?" Monti told Aleks. My eyes widen due to Monti's powerful statement. I could feel a glare behind me.

"Fine. I'll see you later baby," Aleks told me. I nodded slightly, trying to avoid his gaze. Before i could turn away, Aleks gave me a hot kiss. It did startle me at first. But with Monti clearing his throat, i felt somewhat safe. Aleks gave another glare to Monti. He soon walked away and i smiled to Mont.

"Thanks Monti."

He smiles back with a wink.

"No problem, Hale."
------------------------------------------------------------
It was already 2:30 in the morning. Most people were passed out on the floor of the club or in the personal rooms. My uncle let me and Monti leave early since we had work in a few hours. We left the club and entered the cold streets of Littleton. Monti decided to take the dark side and i chose the normal way home. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.