32

I witness Aleks reload his gun and placed his ammo and knives in his belt. The Creatures were preparing themselves to "talk" to Brandon. The plan was to make Aleks have a conversation with my brother and if they make a move, the guys will pull out their weapons and attempt to kill Brandon.

I did feel uncomfortable being in the same room with guns and weapons. I was afraid that a trigger can be pressed by accident and could injury someone any second now. Aleks tossed me a Kevlar bullet proof vest and Jordan helped me slipped it on. It was kind of heavy but it was for my safety. I felt disappointed when Aleks walked away from me, but I couldn't blame him; he was trying to concentrate and prepare himself for tonight.

I was worried about him. He knew this plan from the start but I was terrified if something went wrong. I didn't know how his relationship with Seamus turned out but at the moment, I didn't care; all I care about is Aleks' safety.

This whole incident reminds me of his fight with my brother in the ring. That day, I remember confessing to him for the first time and got really worried on his condition. He told me not to worry about him because he knows everything will be fine. But how can he know that? Things can go wrong and be turned the other way around; Aleks shouldn't have said that with confidence.

With this scene happening, it made me forget that we were in Aleks' house. I was placed on the bed, watching the two boys, Jordan and Aleks, pace around the room, preping for the big talk. There were a lot of hidden spots in Aleks' room. His closest doors had guns hung up against the wooden once you opened the doors, knives were acted as pencils in the little pencil holder and many hard describing weapons were placed secured under the table. It made me feel unsafe and afraid.

I watched as Aleks hopped into his black backpack and fix his vest. His head nodded towards Jordan direction and hazel bown eyes were diverted to me.

"Let's go."
----------------------
Jordan had drove from Aleks' house to the gym. The two guys strut their way into the building with me following behind them. Intense stares were watching them, some gave me evil glares as to why I was with them at the moment. I witness James leaning against the door frame with arms crossed over his chest. He nodded his head and let us through.

As I walked through the door, the boys were all dressed in black, strapping on their gear. It made me wonder where they have gotten their clothing from; their normal outdoors attire was much different compared to what I'm seeing right now. I witness some of the interns put on a helmet so they could peak their heads on top of buildings. It made me more freaked out because they will be above us, shooting headshots with their powerful guns.

Some of the guys did goof off, but calmed down in a serious matter. Even though their silliness is dumb, I want that fun vibe to replace the scary mist that spreads around the room. Once I took a good look around the room, my heart dropped. Seamus wasn't here. The sarcastic fellow wasn't here to complete the group. Sure, some of the guys were sarcastic but not as sarcastic as the little Irish boy.

"Do we have more ammo as back up? Just in case if we ran out?" James asked, putting his gun down.

"The person who has extra bullets is Sea-" Aleks cuts himself off, realizing what he's saying.

I looked at him. Aleks' head was down; he was probably regretting his actions on kicking Seamus out. I felt bad, he didn't mean too. Spencer passed by me, snapping me back to reality and giving James some of his ammo. Silence filled the air, making me feel a bit depressed now that Seamus wasn't here; he usually makes the awkward, quiet moments fun and amusing.

"Come on Aleks. Let's face it, we need Seamus in our group. With out him we can-" Aron was cut off from his words by the door opening.

All of our attention was at the door. A figure walked through the entrance with supplies and weaponry. A smile was spread across my face. Seamus!

"What can't you do without me?" Seamus smirks.

I ran over to him and gave him a big hug. He hugged back and I melted into the embrace. I miss this warthm of the Irish boy. I soon felt a chest on my back. I turned my head; Joe was behind me, joining our hug. I laughed and pulled apart.

Everyone soon greeted Seamus and did the 'hello, how are you introductions'. Seamus gave James the wanted bullets and hung out with Aleks and I.

"What are you doing here?" Aleks asked. I thought he would say it in an anger voice but it was more so in a happy, curious tone.

"I over heard that there was a big fight over at the enemy's HQ, so I thought I'll tag along and helped out," Seamus said, smiling in the process.

Aleks smiled back. He passed him some equipment for Seamus to equip. Soon Seamus was ready and sat with me at the back of the room. We watched as the guys went back and forth, making sure that everyone was ready and had everything that they need.

"Are you fighting with them?" I asked Seamus.

"Most likely. I think my position is shooting from uptop," Seamus replied. I nodded my head in understanding.

My mind drifted off to moments eariler. How did Seamus find out about the fight? Rumours might spread out quick, but no one told anyone about the fight. Even if the rumours leaked out, Brandon's clan will do something about it.

"Seamus. How did you find out about the fight?"

"Jordan told me. I asked him what was up in the gym, and he told me about 'the talk'," Seamus explains.

I nodded in understanding again. It's good that Jordan made Seamus caught up around the office. My eyes diverted to the guys. Many bags were on the floor and the guys were fully prepared. My eyes went to Aleks. He was dressed casually, so it didn't seem suspicious to Brandon. Some of the guys were dressed casually as well, but a little buffer so the can act as bodyguards.

"Let's go beat some asses," Aleks smirks.

With that said, Seamus and I got up and walked with the crowd. Before we got to the door, Dex busted in with shot glasses and a tall vodka bottle. He wasn't his scary self, he was filled with excitement; the fight is pumping him up.

"Let's get fucking smashed lads!" Dex screamed.

Everyone laughed and grabbed a shot glass. Dex poured everyone a drink and we all chugged it down. A burning sensation tingled my throat, making me squeeze my eyes tightly close. It gave the guys some motivation before we left the gym. Before I stepped out, Aleks grabs my hand. He bowed down and kissed on the back of my head.

"Let's fuck some shit up," he winked.

I smiled back, letting my nerves break out of my body.
---------------------------------------
A/N- to be honest. How this chapter is written, I don't like it. My ideas were all messed up. So this is technically this is a filler chapter.

Also, I wrote this before Dex left the group. Just an FYI :)

Lastly, the last two chapters will be posted on Saturday (04/30/16) along with a new story that I m working on ;)