3

I woke up really late this morning. I totally forgot to set an alarm before i slept. I quickly got dressed and got ready in the washroom, and went down stairs to get something quick to eat.

Thankfully my mom was up. She was reading the latest People's magazine, drinking her cup of coffee. She didn't hesitate on giving me coffee in a to go cup and a granola bar. I quickly kissed her cheek and went outside.

"Fuck! Brandon took the car!" I yelled.

I sighed. Why did he have to take it? I was already 30 minutes late, i can't be later by taking the bus. I sat on the sidewalk, might as well call in sick. I got up from my position and headed inside. Before i entered, i heard a car honk.

I turned around, it was the same car from yesterday, Aleks.

"Hey babe, want a ride?" He smirked, checking me out.

I groaned, I can't say no at this point. I got in the passenger seat and buckled the seatbelt. I instantly regret my decision as the odour of the car stank up my nostrils, but it was too late to leave; Aleks left the drive way.

Thoughts rumbled in my head. Why is Aleks here? How does he know the path of my work place? What is going on?

"Why are you here?" I asked harshly.

"I wanted to visit, but I didn't know you have work today," he responded.

"How do you know where i work?"

"I know some people."

"Really? Seamus told you? He told you the address to where i work?" I questioned.

"Yea. If he doesn't tell me, he's out of the group and I kill him like the last guy i fought," Aleks told.

"Wait! You killed the guy yesterday?" I screeched.

"Yep. He was my intern's boyfriend. He shouldn't have abused her so I abused him."

I didn't respond. The car ride was pretty silent. Since we were in a rush, Aleks was speeding but not passing the speeding limit. Suddenly, a hand caressed my thigh, instantly regretting that my uniform is a skirt. Crap. I should have wore tights. I slapped Aleks' hand away, which caused him to snicker.

We soon reached to the cafe i worked at. It was a library cafe between some clothing outlets in the clean side of Downtown, Littleton; farther than the gym from yesterday. I quickly got out of his car as fast as i can, but Aleks pulled me back before i can get out.

He started kissing and sucking my neck. I winced as Aleks took small bites here and there below my jaw. His hands soon skimmed over my breast, gently squeezing my left boob. I didn't know what to do, it felt like i was frozen on the spot. I closed my eyes and waited for Aleks to stop. He soon did stop and chuckled at my expression as I slapped him moments later.

"You're mine. Don't let any guy, and I mean ANY guy touch or even talk to you. Understand?!" Aleks warned me.

I tried slapping him again, but this time he caught my wrist.

"Don't make me punish you right here in this car."

I gulped, slowly getting out of his car. Aleks then slaps my butt and drove away once i closed the passenger door. I took a deep breath as i enter the cafe. The first thing i hear was Tammy's loud, booming voice.

"What the fuck happened to you Haley?!"

I sighed, walking past her. I don't want to deal with my assistant boss' shit.

It was almost time to close up. I organized the books on the shelf as the smell of coffee filled up my nostrils. Claire, my boss, gave me a small cup of a double-double. She smiled and went back to her position.

A bell rang, indicating that someone went into the cafe.

"I'm sorry. We're clo-" Tammy stopped half way to her sentence.
I looked back, seeing Aleks at the door. Tammy was red, probably admiring how good looking he is. I can't lie that he was attractive but his dangerous side wasn't my type at all. Aleks soo spot where I was and walked over to me. I overreacted, went on my fours and scurried along, finding a hiding spot.

I can hear his chuckle loud and clear as I went around shelves full of literature. Footsteps could be heard. It got louder and louder. I closed my eyes, bringing my knees to my chest.

Please don't see me. Please don't see me. Please don't se-

"You know babe, you should keep your legs down. You don't want a stranger looking at those sexy panties of yours, now don't you?" Aleks said. I could tell he was smirking, staring at my pink undergarments.

I sighed, putting my legs down. Note to self, wear tights to work. I stared at Aleks. He was crouching over me, literally. His minty breath is strong and fresh. The smell got strong once he started leaning towards me. He placed a soft kiss on my lips, closing his eyes.

On the other hand, my eyes were wide open. I couldn't move. His hands were cupped to my face and one to hold on my arm. I didn't know what to do. Aleks' kiss was forceful He was pushing himself onto me.

"Haley?" Claire spoke, "You ok?"

Aleks groan into the kiss, pulling away once we heard Claire's heels click on the wooden floor. I was glad that she was still in the shop. Claire appeared behind the book shelf, right beside Aleks. She glanced at him, then back to me.

"It's time to turn off the lights."

I nodded my head, getting up. I grabbed my stuff in the back room and said goodbye to the fellow workers who were still in the break room. I sadly met Aleks at the door and we left the place.

Aleks wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. I love Autumn, but i didn't like how cold it was. It was a benefit for Aleks to "keep me warm". I didn't know where we were going. I kept looking back to the shop. I have never took this path way before.

"Where are we going?" I asked Aleks, looking up to him. He gave me a look, which made me look down at my brown, leather ankle boots. In the corner of my eye, he look straight ahead.

"To my car. I wasn't allow to park there," Aleks spoke.

At least he was following the parking rule.

Once we got to his car, Aleks kindly opened the door for me. When i got in, he startled me by slamming the door closed. Aleks got in the car seconds later. I witness him rolling up his sleeves and fixing his quiff. He soon saw my stares and winked towards me. I blushed, looking out the window.

The direction to my house from my work place is the left, but Aleks took a right. I looked at him, confused. He had a mutual look on his face.

"Where are we going this time?" I asked him. He looked at me for a spilt second, then back onto the road.

"You're going to watch me practice for my fight," Aleks bluntly said. My eyes widen.

"Oh, no i'm not!" I stated, trying to opening the passenger door. It's locked.

Fuck. He put the child lock on.

"You better stay put. If not, there's always punishment," Aleks smirked.

I crossed my arms on my chest, looking out the window. Aleks chuckled.

"You won't be lonely, Seamus is there."

I got to have a word with that Irish boy.