30

(A/N- Extreme smut in this chapter!! You've been warned!!!)

My eyes widened. My heart was racing and my body was shaking. Was I ready for it? I have been researching the topic and wondering how it felt like. But with all that, was I prepared for intercourse? I don't even know myself. I didn't realize I zoned out when Aleks gripped my shoulder.

"It's OK if you don't wanna try it out yet. We can wait," Aleks reassured.

I want to try, but a part of me says no. I don't know what and how to decided. I'm still afraid of the topic but I was glad that Aleks was kind enough to wait if i wasn't ready.

"What's wrong Haley? You seem unsure of yourself," Aleks said.

Just say it Haley. He won't mind at all...

"I... I want to try it but... Half of me wants to avoid it," I admitted to Aleks.

"Do you... Want to take it slow? If you're still scared, we can stop and forget about it," Aleks stated.
"I think we should take it slow, so i'm not nervous in the process of it," I nervously spoke.

Aleks nodded his head and got closer to my body.

"Sounds good to me, baby."

We were laying down on my bed, making out with minimum clothing on. Aleks was shirtless and I was in my bra and sweat pants. The kisses we gave to each other were passionate but rough. It was different seeing Aleks be so dominate. He knew what he was doing and was trying to get me to feel comfortable every time I tensed up.

"Baby, we're going to start off slow, ok? Tell me if you feel uncomfortable," Aleks warned. I shakily nodded my head, kissing Aleks on the lips.

His lips slowly travelled to my jaw, kissing and sucking below my ear then going further down all the way to my collarbone. My breathing was heavy. Tingles were shooting out of my body as I held back some moans when biting was in place. Fingers made their way to Aleks' smooth, chocolatey locks. I pulled on them ever so slightly, causing Aleks to groan in pleasure.

His lips moved from my neck to the valley of my breast. It took him a good 5 seconds to admire them. I lightly chuckled as he winked up on me, squeezing softly on my left breast. Kisses were scattered around the skin before the lace material was withdrawn from my body. Once my lingerie was taken off, one hand pinched my nipple and lips were on the other. Both nipples were being worked on by different procedures such as pinching, sucking and squeezing. Moans were rolling out of my mouth, still having tingles running through my body.

"You're so beautiful," Aleks told. I smiled, lightly pulling his hair in the process.

Aleks' hand soon found its way to the waistband of my sweatpants. They were immediately pulled down and my lacey panties were pulled down by Aleks' teeth. I stopped him for a minute so I could unbutton his tight, navy jeans. His bulge was struggling to get through his undergarment. My palms were onto top of his long member, pressing and stroking down on it. Aleks' groans got deep and raspy. Under my touch, he was shaking; like he wants more of it. I found this arousing, more erotic than the videos I've found online. Watching Aleks' face in pleasure was making the sparks in my core to grow.

Aleks' eyes were shut closed, trying to contain the excitement. My fingers roamed his jaw, travelling to his soft eye lips. My touch pulled away as they slowly opened, revealing a lustful clour in his eyes. His hands caught my wrist, taking in full control for me. Aleks' hand movements were rough under his boxers. They soon stopped and he pulled them off, showing me his large testicle.

"Suck me," his deep voice spoke.

And so I did.

My head bobbed up and down, trying to work my way up to pleasure Aleks some more. I licked and flicked my tongue up his shaft and acrossed his tip. Aleks' was groaning uncontrollably. It was making me weaker and weaker. Aleks' long fingers skimmed over my spine, moving them to my hips. I gasped as his fingers were rubbing slowly on my clitoris. Moans were increasing as Aleks' hand motions went faster. I tried to sync with him, but I couldn't; the pleasure was too real.