20

Weeks has past since i've last seen Aleks. That agurment we had wasn't necessary. I just didn't want him to hurt my brother. I just wanted to be safe for the both of us. Even if there are some chances, I didn't want to risk the bad ones.

I did felt lonely during work and on my alone time. I did enjoy my quiet "do not disturb" moments, but Aleks wasn't there to send me cute, long text messages. I felt alone when there was no one to take me home or work. Heck, i felt lonely in bed!

There was times where I'll hang out with Ashley and Seamus, but they won't reply to my question about Aleks. It was like they were avoiding that inquire. I thought Seamus was going to give me his helpful advice but he was quieter than usual.

Instead of Ashley and Seamus taking me home, I walked. The walk from McDonalds to my house wasn't that far. It was closer than the library cafe. I strolled through the streets of Colorado, listening to my tunes from my iPhone. I heard faint footsteps, but I tapped to the beat of it, thinking its the music.

The footsteps got louder and faster. I took an ear bud out of my ear, trying to listen carefully. I gripped my strap of my bag. When the footsteps got closer, I swung my bag at the predator. The predator caughed the bag before it hit him. I gasped. Luke.

"Hey Haley," Luke softly smiled. I yanked my bag our of his grip.

"Wh-what are you doing here? Ar-are you following me?" I asked. Luke smirked.

"Of course not. I just wanna hang out with my favourite person," he wraps an arm around me. I pulled away from his touch.

"Get away from me," I panicked, walking away from him. I looked around the side way, no one was here.

"Nope. You're coming with me."

And with that, I saw darkness.
---------------------------------------------

Minutes later, a black bag was removed from my head. I blew my bangs out of my face and took a look of my surroundings. The room I was in looked burnt down. Planks of wood was hanging off of walls and poorly hammered into the floor board. I was tied to a scratched up, wooden chair with poorly taped duct tape around my wrist. Luke stod in front of me, just in a tank top and shorts. Fear struck inside my body, he's going to rape me.

"Do you know how much I've been craving your body, Haley. Do you? If you pity boyfriend wasn't around, I would have done what I love to do earlier," Luke stroke my cheek.

"Let me go! I have better things to do than stay here!" I said. Luke slapped my cheek, making me scream in pain.

"Shut up and let me do my thing," Luke coldly said, starting to undress himself.

I looked away but Luke forced me to watch. He was about to pull his shorts down until there was a knock on the iron door. Luke groaned, getting the door. I was left alone, tied back to the chair. My feet were still touching the floor. I used that advantage and scooch myself closer to the door, trying to hear the conversation.

"We have a message for Brandon from Aleks," the voice said.

"Yea, it's about the fight," another person told.

I lightly gasped. Joe and Spencer. I tried to catch their attention, and it did. It caught Joe's attention. He used his tippy toes to see what was going on in the background. While Spencer and Luke was talking, Joe moved his way over me.

"What are you doing here?" Joe whispered.

"Luke tied me up. He was about to rape me," I said. I massaged my wrist as Joe freed me out of the chair.

"Look, there's a door right at the kitchen. Exit there quietly and you're out," Joe told. I nodded my head and headed towards that door.

I quietly got out and closed the door. I immediately ran for my life, heading to Spencer's car. I wasn't told to run, but I wanted to just in case Luke ran after us. Moments later, I see the two running away. We got to the car, and sped through the streets. Joe laughed as he saw Luke running out of the burnt structure.

I exhaled, knowing that the stress was over. Well, for now it is.

"Haley, what were you doing in Brandon's headquarters. I get that you're his sister, but why were you there?" Spencer asked.

"After I had lunch with Seamus and Ashley, I walked home. Behind me, Luke was there. He kidnapped me and almost raped me. Thankfully you guys came at the right time," I explained.

"No problem, Haley. Hey do you want us to take you to the gym? We're preparing for the fig-"

"Take me home please," I cut Joe off.

"You sure? I think Ale-"

"Please. Take me home," I repeated.

"Ok then. If that's what you want," Spencer said, driving on the familiar street to my house.

Spencer and Joe dropped me off from Brandon's HQ. They did persuade me into going to the gym but I was already tired and wanted to end my day by sleeping. I was home alone today. The silence of the house scared me but soon got over it once I turned on the big screen TV. I carried my blanket and a few pillows on the couch and had a Netflix marathon.

Even thing was fine and great. I was just chilling on the comfy couch and eating my snacks. I scrolled through the suggestions and clicked on the most interesting movie from that category. The movie was an hour and a half long, so it was a perfect time to stop and cook.

During the movie, it was really interesting. I love how it had an interesting plot to it. Half way through the movie, I groaned as the sound of the doorbell ringing. I paused the movie, and got out of my blanekt mess. I opened the door and instantly, my eyes were wide.

Aleks was standing there, in his gym attire under his Creature varsity with a pile of snow above his head. He moved his arm from his back to show me a bouquet of roses. Aleks smiled, giving me the roses.

"Can we talk?"