19

A few weeks has past. My relationship with Aleks has grown a lot. There's a big difference between the day I've met him and today. I haven't confessed to Aleks yet. I've been terrified of telling him even though there's nothing to be afraid of. Aleks has already said "I love you" to me, and I haven't said it back.

Aleks and I were on a morning jog. It was almost time for Aleks' fight and he thought it would be cute if we jogged together. I was suppose to be like a trainer for Aleks, so I can motivate him more. It was really nice and early out, I'm sure that this will really make my morning.

"Come on, Haley! Catch up!" Aleks teased.

I was already out of breath. We ran for almost 3 miles. I don't know how Aleks does it, but I'm dying.

"I thought you were the trainer," Aleks laughed. I sat at the end of the curb.

"Shut up," I said, out of breath. Aleks sat beside me, taking a swing of water.

"You know, if you wanna stop; we can stop," Aleks told.

I didn't want to stop. I didn't want to slow Aleks down. This is his training and I was his coach. I shouldn't be all tired.

I stared at Aleks. He was taking a sip of his water, looking at the sun rise. With the lighting casting on his perfectly defined features, Aleks was irresistible. I felt myself leaning towards him, kissing his pink pale lips. Aleks kissed back, then pulled away.

"Let's go back to your house," Aleks smiles. We both got up and held hands. We took our time to my house, just admiring the sun rising from its peak.
--------------------------------------
"You're ass is so cute when your run up the stairs," Aleks giggles. I blushed.

We finally reached my house from the 3 mile walk we had. After running for so long, you gotta have an after work out snack; so Aleks and I decided to make something healthy. We both entered the kitchen and I took out some ingredients to make some snacks.

"Not as cute as your runner's legs," I laughed.

"Hey! There's nothing wrong with these legs!" Aleks fought. I laughed some more, kissing his lips.

"Help me make a smoothie," I whispered against his lips. Aleks quickly went around the counter and prepared the beverage.

While Aleks was making the smoothie, I was making some whole wheat pancakes. When we got back home, the time was about 10 in the morning; there's nothing wrong with making pancakes at 10.

I poured the batter on a hot pan and waited for it to bubble. Aleks soon stod behind me, humming in my ear. His arms were wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to Aleks' torso. He soon started kissing my neck, making me tilt my head.

"You're so perfect. You know that?" Aleks smiled against my neck.

I lightly giggled at the sensation, it tickled. Aleks continued to be affectionate until we heard someone cleared his throat. Aleks and I turned around at the same time. Brandon.

"Look who is in my kitchen with my disowned sister," Brandon spoke.

My heart sank. Disowned? I was about to say something to my rude brother but Aleks stood up for me.

"Don't you dare say that to your own sister!" Aleks yelled. I looked at his hands. It was clenched in a fist.

"Make me," my brother taunted, taking a step forward.

Aleks was a least a foot shorter than Brandon, but they were chest to chest. I saw Aleks arm raised up a bit. I quickly remembered the rules of the fight. I gasped.