26

(A/N- Warning! Smut occurs in this chapter! You have been warned!)
I squinted my eyes open, using the back of my hand to wipe my eyes. A hard plastic came in contact with my skin. I winced in pain, looking at my hand. Tubes and medical tape was wrapped around it. I gasped, looking around my surroundings, a hospital room. I groaned, what happened?

Somebody cleared its throat right beside me. I turned my head and gave out a yelp. Luke. Memories of what happened were coming back to me.

"What are you doing here?" I screamed. My raspy throat was still sore from a few days ago.

"You don't remember don't you? I saw you passed out right in front of the bus stop," Luke said innocently.

"B-but, you knocked me out! Why are you covering up your lies!" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" Luke smiled. It was a smile that I wanted to rip out of his face.

"Stop lying! You caused this!" I spoke, pointing to my face.

Luke kept denying his answers from my questions. I just want him out of this room. I got frustrated with his words. I stod up from the hospital bed and got ready to leap at him. But Aleks rushed in, catching me in his arms.

"Are you OK, babe?" Aleks said, hugging me.

"I'm fine, but I want him out!" I yelled, pointing at the coward.

"I still don't know what your talking about. I'm technically your hero," Luke said, somewhat worried.

Anger roses throughout my body. I tried to move against Aleks' body but he had me in a tight lock.

"Luke. Can you go? I got this from here," Aleks said.

Luke nodded his head and left the room. I sighed in relief. Aleks laid me back onto the bed and stared into my eyes.

"Do you remember what has happened the other day?"

"I came out of the hospital and waited at the bus stop. I saw Luke and he apologized to me for some reason. When I got out of the bus, he followed and punched me. He said some dumb stuff too like Luke isn't his name," I explained.

"That's odd. Tiffany apologized to me," Aleks confessed.

"Why would they apologize? Is it their plan?" I whispered.

"I don't know. How convincing was Luke's sorry?"

"I wanted to believe him but I didn't know. How about your ex?"

"She had that guily look in her face. I don't really know either," Aleks told.

We chilled in the room until the nurse came to check on me. After I got checked out, Aleks and I just relaxed and enjoyed the silence in the room. I could tell Aleks was tense. I looked over and reached for his hand.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Aleks shook his head.

"Stop lying, Aleks. Tell me what's wrong," I said.

"Luke harmed you. For Brandon's clan, that's strike three. Haley, I know you don't want me to do this but your brother, his time needs to go."

My heart drop. Aleks was right. Strike three and he's out. I cringed over his words. As much as I worried about my brother, how will my mom react? Brandon is currently missing, how will Aleks find him?

"Where will you look?"

"I don't know, but it's going to take time," Aleks told.

"Can you at least stay with me until I get better?" I asked, kissing at the back of his hand. Aleks smiled.