23

The next day, I was in bed trying to pretend I was sick. The incident with Aleks scared me and I couldn't sleep at all last night. My mom tried to pull me out of bed but I didn't move. Thankfully she called my workplace for me to tell them I was 'sick'.

What happened yesterday, was odd. All Aleks did was come home and drank. It was OK if he was stressed out over Brandon but he didn't need to drink. When Aleks tried to have sex with me, that was the most scariest event that I've encounter with him. Even though he was drunk, it was still scary if he continued his actions.

On my bed, I had the covers over my head, using my phone. I wasn't in the mood in going anywhere so my mom did stuff for me. I heard my bedroom door open, thinking its my mom giving me my lunch.

"Mom, just put my lunch on my table," I said, still under the blanket and on my phone. I heard a snicker.

"Mom?" Someone said.

My eyes were wide at the voice. I slowly peeled the covers off of me and stared at the person. Aleks. He looked at me, confused.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Aleks said, walking towards me.

I shuffled more upwards on my bed. Even though it wasn't a difference, I wanted to stay away from him. Aleks sat on my bed and grabbed my hand.

"What's wrong," Aleks said, concerned.

"Don't you remember anything about yesterday?" I asked, quietly.

"The only thing I remember was dropping Ashley off at Seamus' place," Aleks admitted. I sighed, standing up.

My hands found its way on the end on my shirt. I lifted it up slightly, pulling my pants down a bit in the process. Aleks' eyes were wide for a second but saw the marks on my hips. I turned my head to the left, making my hair fall from the side. Aleks got up to see the marks on my neck.

"Who did this? I swear if it's Luke or someone from Brandon's clan, I'll kill a perso-"

"You did this!" I yelled, cutting Aleks off. He as silent.

"How? How did I do this?" Aleks asked, fingers gliding over the purple marks.

"When you came home from Seamus', you drank right away. You were drunk and wanted to have sex. I tried to get away but you had a tight grip. So I ran away, scared," I explained.

I looked up at Aleks. His face held guilt and sorrow.

"Oh Haley.... I'm so sorry. I acted so recklessly. I'm terribly so-" I cut him off again and kissed him.

I couldn't see him like this. He wanted to help me, not hurt me. Even if he terrified me, I still love him.

"You do love my sweet side, don't you?" Aleks mumbled.

"I do," I whispered.

"I'll try to drink a little when you're around. Is that ok?"

"As long as your happy with your decision, then its OK with me," I smiled. Aleks smiled back.

I squealed as Aleks leaned back, making me straddle on top of him on the bed. Aleks giggled, kissing me more. We continued to make out until we heard Aleks' phone go off. Aleks groaned, looking at the caller ID. I took a peak, Jordan.

"Hello?" Aleks said into the phone. Jordan's voice was loud but still mumbled through the device. Aleks' eyes were wide.

"Ok. We'll be there in a sec," Aleks told. He hastily got up and pulled me up in the process.

"What's going on," I asked, getting my stuff.

"It's about Seamus. He's in the hospital."
-------------------------------------
Aleks and I rushed to the hospital room where Seamus is at. I was out of breath. Seamus' room was on the 11th floor and the elevator was unavailable, so Aleks and I rushed up the stairs as fast as we could. Once we got to Seamus' room, we were the center of attention at the moment. Seamus stared at us, smiled and went back to his conversation with Ashley. I smiled as he grips his girlfriend's hand with comfort.

"What happened Seamus?" Aleks asked.

"I did something dumb. I went over to Brandon's HQ and tried to teach them a lesson for what they did to Ash. Instead, they taught me a lesson," Seamus explained.

I heard Aleks sighed. He took two fingers and massaged his temples. I walked over to Seamus, examining his facial features. His features were bruised up, worse than what Ashley had a few days ago. My fingers skimmed over his soft, broken skin. Seamus winced as I ran through a cut. I muttered a sorry, walking away. I sat with Aleks, thinking why Brandon is being so stubborn.

While my mind was all over the place, Aleks stood up and walked out of the room. I heard a loud crash and instantly shot up from my seat. I went out the door, chasing for Aleks. He was already at the end of the hallway. I caught up with him and grabbed his sleeve.

"Where are you going Aleks?" I panted. He looked at me angrily, his hazel eyes turning into a dark shade of red.

"Going to find Brandon and kill him."