16

"Why won't you have sex with me?" Aleks asked

My mouth was dry. Why does Aleks want to know? I was silent. I don't want to explain it to him, but I have to. Aleks tighten his grip in our hands.

"Tell me what's bothering you," Aleks whispered.

"My exes.... They tried to use me for sex," I muttered. Aleks' eyes went wide.

"I thought they were OK with me not having sex, I thought they actually love me. But, they all slept with other girls whilst dating me. Even if I told them, they would have forced me to have it," I explained.

"So you're a..."

I nodded my head. Aleks went silent.

"I knew if I told you, you would have walked away from me like my exes. I know you get what you want, but I don't want you to take my V-Card when I'm not ready. I've been avoiding having sex with you because I'm terrified of what might happen next,"I told Aleks.

I was trying so hard in holding my tears, but they ran down my cheeks. The memories of my exes leaving me was terrible. Seeing Aleks and that girl hurts, but I healed when I knew the truth. Aleks wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"I would not leave you like those jerks. I'll wait until you're fully ready," Aleks reassured. I weakily smiled.

"Thank you Aleks," I hugged him. I soon pulled away, pecking him on the lips.

Later in the day, Aleks and I were just chilling and talking in his car. It felt nice to smile around Aleks now. I felt safe, again. We both agreed to be at the gym tomorrow since Aleks hasn't been training. Since it was close to 7 o'clock, Aleks thought it was nice to take me out for dinner.

We stopped by to the closest diner in town. It was a steakhouse, a place where Aleks enjoys eating at. I've never ate here, but I'm trusting Aleks if the food taste wonderful.

Aleks and I walked through the doors of the restaurant. My eyes travelled to the tall individual in a red baseball cap. Jordan.

"Hey Aleks, look! I think that's Jordan," I told him. Aleks got a good look at the man.

"You're right. Let's go sit with him."

We walked towards their table and glanced at who were sitting with Jordan. He was sitting with Stefani, Ashley and Seamus. They all smiled and gave us a seat.

"You two are done with your break, I see," Seamus smirks. I rolled my eyes as Aleks talks to him. I turned to Ashley.

"How's your relationship with Aleks?" She asked. I told her everything, which has gotten everyone's attention.

"So, you're willing to change for Haley?" Jordan said, getting into the conversation.

"Yea... So what?" Aleks slowly asked. Jordan's mutual lips turned into a smile, patting Aleks on the back.

"You're OK, Marchant. You're OK."

When our food arrived on our table, I noticed Jordan reaches his hand to lock with Stefani's hand. My eyebrow quirks upward, smirking a bit.

"I see someone finally got their boss to be theirs," I teased Stefani. She blushes and Jordan laughs. Ashley turns to us.

"Don't bother them. Seamus and I were the ones who cockblocked their date and you and Aleks cockblocked our double date," Ashley explains. I giggled, digging into my Steak. In the corner of my eye, Aleks was staring at me, intensely.
-------------------------------------------
Aleks' P.O.V.-

It did surprise me how Haley was still a virgin. How can a sexy person like her hasn't been laid yet? I guess her exes did try to have it their way but she denied them, which led them to cheat on her. Thinking of those guys hurting her makes me want to kill them, making those douches to regret their decision. Too bad Haley is now mine.

I stared at Haley. The way she chews on her Steak turns me on. The weirdest but cutest things she does surprisingly is a turn on. Fuck. I want her so badly right now.

I snapped out of my thoughts as Seamus was trying to gt my attention.

"Huh?"

Seamus sighed.

"I said, how was your time with Haley so far?"

"Great. It was great seeing her, even though it's been like two weeks," I smiled. Seamus smiled back.

"Did you hack her?" Seamus whispered. I sighed.

"No. Not yet."

Tough Guy- ImmortalHD AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें