24

{A/N- A little smut towards the end of the chapter ;)}
"W-what? Why? Why now?" I nervously asked. I didn't like how Aleks acted at the moment.

"Because that bitch harmed two of my friends and almost killed them!" Aleks yelled. He was shushed by the nurses which made Aleks storm out of the hospital. I rushed out the door with him.

"Aleks, calm down. Just relax for a second!"

"I can't! He's already on his second strike. One more and he's done. I gotta teach him a lesson that Seamus couldn't get to," Aleks stated.

Aleks was walking away from me after his statement. I panicked, I didn't want things to backfire as he gets to Brandon's HQ. I quickly rushed to Aleks and pushed him against his car. He was startled, but relaxed when he saw my face. I hesitantly stroked his cheek, pressing delicate kisses on his skin where I can reach.

"Is there any way I can help you?" I asked, somewhat seductively. Aleks shuddered, thinking for a second

"Th-there's one way y-you can," Aleks stuttered.

"How?" I asked, nibbling on his neck.

"By... Sucking me," Aleks told. "But with you, we gotta t-take it sl-slow."

I knew what he meant by sucking. My exes tried to get me into sucking their member, but I couldn't. How they try to persuade me was too harsh. Though I thought they understood my opinion and respected it, they backstabbed me with someone else.

With Aleks, it made me smile how he said we have to take it slow because if my innocent self. Though I wasn't really the perfect Saint nor Sinner. My mind did lead to dirty thoughts and going on the internet for so long has brought me to the "dirty" side of Tumblr. No one should teach me how to give one, it isn't rocket science of any of that jazz what's so ever.

Aleks pushed himself off of his car, making me stumble back a bit. He swiftly caught me with one arm and opened the passenger door. I got in and anxiety went through my body. I looked at the hospital building through the glass window, wishing we said a proper goodbye to Seamus. Aleks soon sat in the driver's seat and got out of the parking lot. I wiped my sweat palms on my navy jeans and exhaled, reminding myself on what I'm doing later tonight.

We have reached Aleks house and he waste no time by pushing me against the wall once we entered. Aleks' kisses were a mix of dominance and passion, like he was ready or prepared for this moment to come. He soon pulled apart, looking into his eyes. There was specks of lust with a blend of love in his eyes. With the brightness of the lights, the specks twinkled like a dance around his eyes. Aleks soon smiled, dragging me up the stairs.

Ok Haley. It's a not a big deal. All you have to do is tease him to the max and just suck until he's done. I thought to myself as we got to the bedroom.

Mid way through the room, Aleks stopped walking and faced me. He stroked my cheek, and placed a passionate kiss on my lips. Ok, here it goes... My hands slid up and down on Aleks' smooth chest. Aleks shuddered as my hands slipped under the material on his cotton shirt, feeling more of his toned abs.

He started to walk backwards, towards the bed but I didn't follow. Instead I started to unbutton my blouse, as slow and tease-y as I can. When my breast were shown, Aleks' eyes went wide, walking towards me with his arms out. When his hands were centimeters away, I pushed him, making him land on the bed.

"No touchy," I whispered, straddling around his torso and throwing my shirt across the room.

Aleks growled, which made my core burn with a tingly sensation. I leaned over, slowly kissing Aleks. He hesitantly placed his hands on my waist, which I allowed.

What took me by surprise was that he forcefully took my hips to his hard crotch. I gasped at the sensation from earlier. My hands quickly covered my mouth, making me stop touching his chest. Aleks' eyes shot up from my crotch to my eyes. He then smirks, putting my hands back on his torso.

"Sounds are good baby," he winks. I blushed, continuing my actions.

We made out for quite sometime. A few minutes ago, Aleks took his shirt off since I couldn't stop caressing him through the fabric. I decided that I should eye him down, while getting on my knees. I guess Aleks likes it because he was staring at me hungrily.

My hands found its way to the buckle of Aleks' belt, which was wrapped around his pants. Aleks normally doesn't wear belts but the other day, James pantsed him. For insecurity reasons, he owns a belt. I pulled down Aleks skinny jeans down, leaving him with his Calvin Klein boxers on. The bulge was big and present through the thin material.

"You like what you see?" Aleks startled me.

I look at his beautiful features. A smirk was held upon his face. I blush, looking away. Aleks soon turned my head back at its original position. I went back to focus mode and palmed Aleks' hard shaft. Aleks held back a moan, bottom lip was sucked between his teeth.

"Haley," Aleks breathed out.

I didn't reply. I was experimenting with my actions, trying to find what gestures will please Aleks. I found myself squeezing his manhood. Aleks had his head back, moans uncontrollably coming out of his mouth. My name was coming out if breaths. I continued my actions until Aleks grips my wrist.

"How about you playing with my cock in your mouth?" Aleks smirks.

Haley, you can do this!

I slowly pried Aleks' under garmet from his body. His shaft sprung up, making me gape in shock. He's huge... I swallowed the saliva that was in my mouth and reached over, stroking Aleks' manhood. He relaxed, getting comfortable with my touch. My thumb ran through the tip, making Aleks shudder.

"No te-teasing," he weakily smiled. I gave out a breathy giggle.

I started pumping slowly, getting use to this brand new action. I went faster as Aleks muttered it, laying his head back. Aleks strokes my hair, I could tell he wanted me to use my mouth. I hesitantly opened my mouth, leaning forward to the head, until Aleks stops me.

"Do you want me...to go over on what to...do?" Aleks stuttered. "We can go slow, if you want?"

"It's not needed," I bluntly said, not looking into his eyes. If I did, I would stutter.

I reopened my mouth and took his member, sucking as it goes in. Aleks moaned at the contact. I looked up, his face was filled with pleasure. Everything went well, especially since this was my first time. Aleks brought his hand on top of my head.

At first I thought he was stroking my hair, but he wasn't. He pushed my head, further onto his manhood. I gagged when the tip touched my throat. Aleks kept going, bobbing my head for me. Tears were coming out of my eyes as the contact got harder. Moans were spilling out of Aleks' mouth as I grip on his torso. Soon, a salty liquid was squirted into my mouth. I pulled away from his base, wiping my mouth and hesitantly swallowed the liquid. Aleks was out of breath.

"So... How was that?" I asked, trying to clear my throat.

"It...was...fantastic," Aleks replied. "You...ok?"

I pointed to my throat. "It hurts a bit."

Aleks laughed. "I'm sorry baby. I can make you tea of you want."

I smiled, nodding my head. Aleks left to the kitchen, making me follow behind. Soon we had a midnight snack and had a slumber on his cozy bed.

I hope that cleared Aleks' mind.