11

I told Aleks about what Brandon said to me. I told him everything since we were technically a thing. Aleks was being helpful. He told me advice and comforted me.

We were currently at my workplace at the club. Since Monti passed away a few weeks ago, i took his position behind the counter. I still serve people drinks, but being behind the counter is more important.

Thoughts ran through my mind as i refilled the tall glasses. Does Aleks use girls for sex? Is sex really what he wants? I looked at Aleks. He was looking around the club, drinking his beer.

"Do you use girls?" I blurted. Aleks looks at me. "F-For intercourse?"

Aleks snickers at my stuttering.

"No. I only have sex when i feel horny or when the time is right," Aleks smirks. I scrunched my face due to his choice of words. I shook them out of my head and wiped the counter down.

My heart jumped at Aleks traced little shapes on the back of my hand. His hand traveled up my arm, close to my cleavage. My breath hitched, my chest rose quickly as Aleks's hand got closer. His stares were straight onto my chest, watching how intense my breathing was.

Once Aleks was centimetres away from my breast, i harshly slapped his hand. He chuckled, staring deep in my eyes. Lust. I swallowed the saliva that was in my mouth. Fear struck over me. I quickly looked away from his contact, trying to find something to do.

Luckily my co-worker passed me some drinks to serve. The drinks were sliding down the counter from the otherside. I swiftly grabbed them and maneuver my way to serve the alcohol. Aleks whistles and slaps my butt as i walked past him. I rolled my eyes.

He's helpful but dirty.
-----------------------------------------------
The day was over and so was work. I walked out of the club with Aleks trailing behind me. Aleks told me he wasn't tipsy, but seeing him walk; it seems like it. I started to walk towards his car, but Aleks pulled me back to his hips.

"I wanna take you back to my house and fuck you all night," Aleks whispers.

I gulped. Terror rose in my body once again. I fiddled with my bag strap. I briefly looked at Aleks then back to his car. I took the car keys out of his hand and unlocked his vehicle.

"I'm just taking you home," i told him. I pushed Aleks onto the passenger seat and closed the door. Behind the tinted window, i could see the smirk on his face.

We reached Aleks house. He was really tired. Seeing him walk looks like he was about to pass out any second. He collapsed on the couch and closed his eyes. I sighed, taking my jacket and shoes off. I pinched Aleks' shoulder, telling him to go to bed. He groaned. Slowly but surely he made it up there.

I got up to his room with a glass of water. When i entered the door, Aleks face planted on the bed. I giggled, walking towards him. I lightly woke him up, giving him the water. Aleks repositioned himself on the bed and drank the water.

I striped the clothing from Aleks. I regret doing so, because he wouldn't stop looking down my shirt. I left Aleks in his boxers and dropped his outfit in the laundry bin. Aleks eyed me as he drank his water.

"Won't you strip down for me?" Aleks smirked. I exhaled, shaking my head. Disappointment was held on his face.

I continued to give Aleks water so he can be sober enough. I didn't like taking care of people when their drunk, but Aleks was an exception. I laid in bed next to Aleks. His eyes were droopy and it seems like he would fall asleep anytime soon.

Aleks soon stroked my leg. My breathing got heavy as his hand traveled up my thigh. I was wearing a skirt, this was an advantage for him. I stared into his eyes again. Lust was present in his eyes. I sighed, putting his hand to himself.

"Aleks, just sleep," i told him.

"Don't you wanna have sex with me?" Aleks pouted.

I didn't want sex. I was nervous about the topic and always avoid it. I didn't reply to Aleks and gave him a serious face. Aleks sighs, getting comfortable in his bed. I soon got off but Aleks grabbed my wrist.

"At least stay the night. Please?" Aleks begged.

He was being desperate. I sighed, getting back in the bed. Aleks smiles, cuddling next to me. His weight soon leaned on me, telling me he feel asleep. I breathed out.

Aleks is going to be tough to handle.