31

I exited the shower and walked to my bedroom. I was expected Aleks to be nude but instead, he was fully clothed. When I closed the bedroom door, he looked up from his phone and smiled. Aleks' shifted over and gave me room to lie on the bed. I gentle lay beside him, but more so on the edge of the bed; I was still feeling fragile. Aleks scooted over and wrapped an arm around me.

"Did you like your first experience, baby?" Aleks said, kissing my neck.

"Y-yes," I lied in my stuttered. I closed my eyes, hoping it was convincing but Aleks' touch was withdrawn from my body.

"Your lying."

I looked at him. Anger and sadness was the emotion that held on his face. Guilt was taken place in my body.

"Why are you lying straight at my face?" Aleks sadly said.

"I didn't mean to lie. I was afraid if I told you the truth," I admitted.

"Then what's the truth?"

"It hurts so much Aleks! It wasn't what I have expected at all. Those people in those videos were have a great, pleasurable time and I relied on them, but my experience wasn't like there's. I tried telling you to stop but it looked like a demon had possessed your body. I got scared Aleks. Scared of telling you the truth and I'm sorry," I said, tears welling down my cheeks.

Aleks sighed, bring me to an embrace. I cried against his chest. He stroked my hair and kissed onto of my head, rubbing my back for reassurance. I didn't really like crying on people because I'll ruin their T-shirt with my tears and snot.

"It's OK, Haley. You just didn't know. It's totally fine," Aleks said softly.

Aleks' fingers skimmed over my hip, pressing a bit hard on the bruises that were scattered under my shirt. He seems to notice my pain and lifts my shirt up. Aleks' hazel eyes went wide when his sight saw the purple spots.

"W-what, what is this?" Aleks gasped.

"When you were thrusting, you pressed down on me hard. There's also bites all over my chest and neck," I told him.

Aleks' features had sorrow and guilt, as well as realization. His fingers brushed over my bruises, trying to match them up. His eyes went wide as they were a perfect match.

"Oh Haley. I'm so sorry. I should have known. Hell! I'm should have focus! I'm really sorry babe," Aleks apologized.

"It's OK. Just, be a little slow and careful next time?" I smiled, stroking his cheek.

"Sure. Anything for you."

We both smiled and kissed. I soon got up and grabbed a hair tie, tying my long brown hair into a bun. Aleks admired me and my actions. His eyes roamed at my neck and hip.

"So I marked you, huh?" Aleks smirked.

"Yea you did. You marked me real good," I chuckled.

"Can I see more of those marks?" Aleks winked.

I smiled, shaking my head. I slowly peeled my shirt off and threw it in the laundry bin. I placed my hands on my hips and watched Aleks' expression; impressed and proud.

"Wow, I did marked you good."

I chuckled, straddling on either side of his legs. We both smiled and leaned in to place a passionate kiss on eachother's lips.

I really do love this guy.
------------------------------------------
I was walking alone to the gym. Aleks could have brought me there but he was busy with the group. He did said it was fine for me to walk alone because I was marked and I was wearing Aleks' varsity jacket.

A few days ago, after I had intercourse with Aleks, I was so sore. Aleks was so kind to stay over and watching some movies while ice cream with me. My mom did question on my love bites, but she brushed it off. Even though it's been about three days without Aleks, I've been missing and loving him so much.

When I've reached the gym, yelling could be heard outside the walls. Entering the doors made the yelling louder. The direction of the loud talking was coming from The Creatures' gym. I walked through the door and notice Aleks yelling uncontrollably at Seamus. They were arguing back and forth on some topic that the guys walked away on. Most of the were minding their own business and on their phones. I walked over to Stef, who was on Jordan's lap.

"What's up with Aleks and Seamus?" I asked them, sitting next to Jordan.

"We're not sure but Aleks started yelling on how weak Seamus is and how he can't fight for shit. Like Seamus was a big part of this group but he didn't participate in a fight at all because his level is really weak. I think Aleks is kicking him out, but I don't know why he's so mad," Stefani explained.

"Something is probably bothering Aleks and he's taking his anger out on Seamus without meaning," Jordan added.

I nodded my head and focused on the two guys arguing in the ring. Hand motions were all over the place and voices got louder and louder. I swear, someone is going to lose their voice tonight.

"You're such a skinny fucker! Like why the fuck are you even here?! You can't fight for shit! Get out!" Aleks yelled, pointing at the door.

"Just for you to know and realize, I gave you the biggest favour that probably changed your life! You should be thankful, and not be yelling at me for something stupid!" Seamus argued back.

"Shut the fuck up and leave!" Aleks yelled louder.

"Fine. You'll regret this decision, Marchant!"

Just like that, Seamus left the gym.

The room went quiet instantly. All you can hear was Aleks panting in the middle of the ring. He soon got out and punched a wall before sliding down, taking a seat on the floor. I quickly got up and ran my way towards Aleks.

"You OK?" I asked, sitting beside him.

"Yea. Just out of breath. I might have a sore throat soon," Aleks told.

"What happened?"

I looked at Aleks. He was looking at a distance. I could tell he was holding back some tears.

"Brandon. He threaten and killed someone important in my family," Aleks stated.

My head was sharply turned to him. Brandon? He did something, to Aleks' family? Why?

"What? What happened?"

"Someone in his clan went over to my home state in Russia and threaten them. One family member tried to stand up to them but got shot in the process. I just found out last night. I drank heavily and I took my anger out of Seamus, and I shouldn't have. Everything is so fucked up," Aleks explained, putting his head in his arms.

My heart melted. I reached over and hugged him, kissing at the nape of his neck. I whispered some reassuring words to him which kind of helped but not so well. I didn't realize that he was crying in my arms. Aleks was so brave and dominate towards me, I hardly or never see him in this state.

"Aleks, everything will be fine. We'll just explain things to the guys, Seamus and talk to Brandon so he can sto-"

"Do you know what this means?" Aleks cuts me off.

"What does this mean?"

"This is officially strike 3. I gotta find him and kill him. I know you don't like this topic but it has to be done. I'm sorry but I need to kill him," Aleks spoke, staring into my eyes.

My heart dropped. I guess the time has come. My brother has to go. My hand reached out to Alek's long, soft hands to interlock fingers.

"If you're going to hurt him, at least...bring me with you?" I shakily spoke, almost like in a whispers.

Aleks wiped a tear and smiled softly.

"Don't worry. You'll always be on my side, baby."
-------------------------------
A/N- Last chapter of this book is chapter 34 :)