7

The next day, i woke up with a panick. I'm late for work!

I rushed out of Aleks' clothing and went to get my own. I trampled down the stairs, attempting to get ready. I was out of breath when i saw Aleks, shirtless. He was cooking breakfast. His back muscle flexed and clenched as he worked hard on what he's making. I dropped my heels, making Aleks turn around. He gave me a smile.

"Well i was hoping to see you in my clothes again, but instead; you're half naked," he smirks. I rolled my eyes. I spotted my phone on the counter. I picked it and looked through it.

"Don't worry about going to work today. I called your boss, saying you're sick," Aleks said, back facing to me.

I muttered a thank you and put my head down on the counter. I looked up, sniffing in the food Aleks was cooking. Blueberry pancakes? Aleks turned around with the food on a plate. Yep, blueberry pancakes.

Aleks served the plate with me, giving me a kiss on the lips. I smiled, cutting the pancakes. When Aleks turned around, i looked at him. I still think something's wrong with him. I don't trust a thing about what Aleks was up to. Something must have happened last night, but i don't know what.

I finished my delicious meal and wash the dish. I'm surprised that it wasn't a failure. Once i was done, Aleks came back into the kitcehn, fully dressed.

"I'm going to take you home so you can change and get ready."

I nodded my head, fixing my outfit from yesterday. I grabbed my stuff and rushed to his car. Aleks reverse the car and drove to my place.

I told Aleks to stay in the car but he refused, following me in to my house. My house was bigger than Aleks' but messier. I took my shoes off and walked in the hallway quietly. It was hard to focus my surroundings when Aleks couldn't stop touching my butt and making sexual noises. We started walking up the stairs, when my mom startled me, and Aleks as well.

"Where were you last night, Haley?" My mother asked, sipping on her afternoon tea. "And who's that boy?"

"Um, mom. This is Aleks, my friend. I stayed over at his place after work last night," i told, saying friend loud and clear. Aleks laughed quietly. I didn't want him to be my friend, but in this case; i had no choice.

My mom nodded her head, taking another sip of her tea. She eyed Aleks very carefully. I could tell Aleks was a bit uncomfortabled.

"You two better not do anything suspicious up there," my mom told. I nodded my head. I rushed up the stairs, feeling a gaze on me.

I opened the door to my bedroom and sighed. I love my mom, but she can be a bit overprotective. She does have her jolly times, but her protective state is very scary. I laid in bed, for a quick minute. Aleks joined me.

"You're mom.... Is nice," Aleks joked.

"She does have her times," i told. Aleks nodded.

We stayed like this until i got up, looking for something to wear for the day. Aleks cleared his throat.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked.

"Just a brother. I hardly see him though."

"Does he live here aswell?"

"Yea. He leaves early, and comes home late," i explained.

I took out a shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I was about to give Aleks his leather jacket which was hung right by the door but Aleks was right behind me. I gasped as lips were placed on my neck. Light kisses were made, making me close my eyes. Aleks' hand was on my hip, the other reaching for his jacket. His snicker was heard when he pulled apart. I rolled my eyes, leaving my room to change.

Tough Guy- ImmortalHD AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara