1.New state, New house, New school, New life.

I hear my alarm clock going off in my room. I went into my room to shut it off. I have been up for about half an hour now, just laying in bed. But I couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up and made some coffee.

After I finished my coffee, I took a shower in my attached bathroom. Its so cool, I love this new house. I moved here from North Carolina with my mom, dad, my older brother Ben, and a younger sister Miranda.

I got my own room in this 4 bedroom house!! Yay! Its about time. I had to share a room with Miranda for the longest time.

I went into the bathroom with my clothes, and my phone to listen to some music as I take a shower. Once I turned on the shower to heat it up, I put a song on from my playlist, took off my clothes, then started my warm shower.

***

As I pulled up to the school in my car, my favorite song came on the radio, 'Dibs' by Kelsey Ballarini.

I was singing to the song until it was over then I got out of the car took a deep breath and said to myself, 'back straight, head high, and don't make a fool of yourself.'

After that boost of confidence, I entered the school in slow motion, but then people started looking at me weird, so I repeated the words of confidence in my head, 'back straight, head high, and run!' Then I tried to find the guidance office.

As I was running through the halls, looking in every classroom, I ran into this tall, muscular chest.

"Ouch!" I yelled falling on my butt.

"Sorry, are you ok?" Said a guys voice.

My heart skipped a beat when I looked up to see a guy about 6ft, with short dirty blonde hair, holding his hand out waiting for me to grab it to help me up off the ground.

"Ya" I could feel the heat rush up to my cheeks when he looked straight into my eyes, with his electric blue ones. I looked down to avoid embarrassing myself.

"Why were you in such a rush." My heart began to go back to normal.

"I was trying to find the guidance office, but I can't seem to find it." I looked around when I started hearing whispers in the hall beside me.

"That way, take a right, down the stairs, first door on your left." He said pointing in the direction where I should start heading.

"Thanks" I said heading towards the way that he showed me not bothering to say goodbye.

***

"Class, this is Lexi Jacobs. She is a new addition to our school. She has come from North Carolina. She will need a partner. Will anyone volunteer to be her partner?"

I saw a hand raise, it belonged to a brunet haired girl that looked nice.

"Mallory, Lexi. Lexi, Mallory. She will be your partner for the first semester."

I nodded and headed towards the smiling girl with a bunch of books on her desk. They wern't like text books, they were books like, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, and other books like that.

"Hi, I'm Mallory Brooks." She said in a kind voice.

"Hey, I'm-" I had forgotten that the teacher had already introduced me and giggled. I shook her hand that she held out for me to shake.

"Welcome to St. Lawrence Central."