A.N.--Fanfiction Awards!

Hey guys!!

So sorry for no updates! I'll definitely need some ideas kicking in, and I know I might have some outstanding requests so I'll get to them. Hopefully when I'm not hella busy.

Okay, that aside though.

Recently I heard that is hosting a Fanfiction Awards for 2016! Nominating apparently began today, and the picture above are the stories I would definitely love to have nominated! To vote, you have to use the APP (sorry, web users!) and inline comment the story under the corresponding category. I included this book as well as 6 others (in the picture above) so if you would like to nominate me for those stories that would be great!

You can also nominate other stories if you enjoy them too!

Also you can nominate authors themselves in a couple categories based on some criteria, so yeah, nominate in there as well for your friends! :)

So go onto their profile, locate their book, and nominate away!

And also check out their one-shot competition too if you'd like!

Meanwhile, I'm out of ideas for this story--anyone have any requests they would like to put? Would help a lot since I haven't touched on this in forever. :)

THANKS!! Hope you have an amazing evening and week ahead. :)

-magic_mockingjay