Story 17--Snowball!

Guide:

(Y/N): Your Name

(Fave colour): your favourite colour

(H/C): your hair colour

(A.N. I only chose that image because OMG BUDDY CAN THROW SNOWBALLS LIKE BULLETS THAT IS AMAZEBALLS and I just thought of that when I wrote this so...)

"Another snow day," you mumbled to yourself as you got up one morning to see more thick white fluffy snowflakes fall gently onto your window sill and the world below your bedroom window. "Whoopee."

"Up up up!" your mom called you. "Just because you have no school today doesn't mean you get to sleep in for the whole day!"

You groaned. "Sorry mom!" Scrambling out of bed, you started locating your favourite (F/C) hoodie and jeans when your cell phone rang. Oh great. Just who could it be?

"Hello?" you picked up, one hand fiddling with the hood on your sweater. Several strands of (H/C) hair fell in front of your face, but you had no heart to brush them away.

"Hey (Y/N)!" you heard a cheerful voice call out from the other end. You couldn't help but grin as Tadashi's voice rang through your ears like a familiar melody from your favourite song. Tadashi's been your best friend for the longest time since you got into SFIT, and unbeknownst to him, you developed a crush for him, and you were unsure of how to confess. But you didn't know he too also developed a crush for you. 

"Hi Tadashi," you smirked. "What makes you all so super happy today?"

"Oh, just the fact that we have another full day to ourselves!" he cried.

"Tadashi, just get to the point," you heard Hiro shout from the other end.

"Oh..."

"What happened?" you asked.

"Nothing! Just, um...do you wanna come over some time today? We can take a whole day doing assignments, or you know, just, have fun...or whatever..."

You laughed, throwing your sweater on the bed in grandeur and spun around, crashing on the bed again. "I'd love to. With luck, I'll be over in an hour."

"Great! Then I'll see you soon!"

"Yup! See you soon!"

The two of you hung up and you quickly got dressed. 

"(Y/N)!" your mom called up the stairs again as she reached the upper landing and saw you throw your hoodie on. "Oh, I heard Tadashi invited you over today?"

"It'll hopefully be short," you proceed to tell her, but she laughed.

"(Y/N), did you check how much snow we're expecting today?"

You look at her. "What do you mean? Is the snow monster going to belch up a whole storm unexpectedly?"

"Um, not really what I was going to say, but yes," your mom said. 

"WHAT?!"

You brushed your teeth and rushed down the stairs to see the snow pick up outside the kitchen window. 

"Dammit!" you cried. "I was just thinking that it was a silly idea for SFIT to call a snow day!"

"I'll drive you over to the Hamada's place when you're done with breakfast," your mom offered, watching you with an amused look on her face as you raced to find the cereal and milk and toast. "And no need for that, I got waffles prepared for you," she added, bringing in a steaming plate of waffles decked with (Fave fruits) and whipped cream.