Story 44--Who am I to you? (1)

Guide:

(Y/N): Your Name

(F/C): Favourite Colour

(A.N. I know this is taken from "Real or Not Real?", but I don't know how I feel about that story anymore. Might delete it. This story is going to go in a different direction, so...yeah. No spoilers.)

Two months.

That was how long it had been since your best friend, Tadashi Hamada, ran into the burning building at SFIT after Hiro gave his microbots presentation. The building exploded, and you never saw him again. You helped Hiro track Callaghan down, but that wasn't enough for you. You wanted Tadashi back with you. What's the biggest regret? You never told him how much you love him.

"Just move on!" you kept chiding yourself as you threw a tennis ball at the wall outside just to keep your anger in check. "Tadashi would want you to, right?" But you knew that if you did, you would betray your true feelings for him. What were you without him?

You closed your eyes for a brief moment, and an image of you and Tadashi holding hands, kissing passionately, floats to your mind...shaking it away, you head back inside, the pain dulling your senses entirely.

********************

"Rumours have been spreading around from the general public that the student who supposedly died in the fire at SFIT two months ago has been spotted," you heard from the blaring TV as you got inside one day after hitting your tennis ball on the wall so hard that you broke the rubber shell, just as easily as the incident that felt so long ago tore your heart apart.

"WHAT?!"

You ran towards the TV, ignoring the fact that your mom was gawking at you.

"(Y/N), what's going on?"

You looked back at her, eyes blazing. "That's...my best friend."

"...currently in hiding in a certain alleyway unseen to the eye," the reporter finished. "Reporting live from the San Fransokyo Police Department, I'm Rena Hurven."

You started backing away from the TV screen as the news anchor talked about another story, but your eyes remained glued as you went deep into a train of thought.

Unseen to the eye...this would only mean nothing to you. You knew exactly what to do to get yourr best friend-and hopefully future boyfriend-back.

"Mom," you called to her. "I'm going out for a bit. I'll be home by twilight."

"Okay dear," she waved. "Don't stray too far!"

You nodded and bounded up to your room.

The moment you got there, you pulled out the superhero suit that Hiro made for you when you went with the rest of Hiro's buddies and Baymax to catch Callaghan. It was (F/C) with black flexible and breathable material so that you don't stink easily. But the best part about your armour was that the visor that Hiro created for you could help your sight penetrate solid surfaces. Sometimes you would use it for fun to spy on your friends whenever they showed up (as in, your other best buddies, not just Hiro and his friends). But this time, you were serious and determined in finding him. You also had the ability to turn invisible with the press of a mechanism on your arm, and you did so immediately so that your mom doesn't notice.

Exiting the house with as little noise as possible, you activated the penetration vision on your helmet, and began to run. You just reached the end of your street before you facepalmed yourself. You could even fly with a jetpack that Hiro attached to your armour! You immediately activated that and flew off into the sky, scanning the entire city for possible human beings behind any certain doors.