Story 73--Late Night/Early Morning Stress

Guide:

(Y/N): Your Name

(Kinda what I'm going through right now, which explains why I'M NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK VERY OFTEN!! :( ANYWAY, sit back and...enjoy? It's somewhat similar to Story 3, but whatever, I can't think of many good ideas anymore.)

"AGAIN?!" you groaned, tugging at your hair as you heard your alarm sound from the other end of your bedroom. Groggily, you went over and slammed your alarm clock down with the palm of your hand, reluctantly waking yourself up from a really good dream that you just had, which, of course, involved the one and only handsome boy that you have met and hung out with at SFIT, Tadashi Hamada...

Snapping yourself up, you powered up your laptop and began to work on your assignment due on the morning of the project's deadline. You've been at this for the same course for the last few months of the term now--with every weekly assignment, you wait till the day it is due to actually start working on it, and even started the night before lasting well past midnight when you were supposed to be asleep. As a result, you end up only getting a good 4-5 hours of sleep. And soon everyone would know the real reason you're failing this course, the real reason as to why you are never doing well in school...

A blank document stared back at you, and you gulped, unsure of how to start the assignment.

Suddenly, your phone rang beside you. It was your mom.

"Hello?" you asked, picking up.

"Hey (Y/N)! Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing," your mom chirped into the phone.

"I'm good," you simply said, shrugging. "Why do you ask?"

"Just...concerned, is all," your mom assured you. "I mean, what with you not calling home a lot--"

"Mom. I'm fine!" you said. "I'm fine, I'm fine! It's okay. Don't worry too much about me."

"Alright. I'm already at work, okay...we have an early start to the day, so...yeah."

"I see."

"Yeah! Anyways, I better go! Love you!"

There came a click, and you eventually hung up as well, rushing through your assignment within the next hour. All you saw was a blur of black and white, several pieces of paper strewn on your desk and textbooks thrown carelessly on the floor, and by the time you were finished you printed your assignment, threw on random clothes, grabbed your bag, ate a really quick breakfast that only consisted of an egg, an apple, and a granola bar, and then left for SFIT, anxious of getting to your 9:30 class on time.

"(Y/N)!" you heard Gogo call out as you entered the school. "You alright? You look exhausted."

It was true. By this point you looked a bit like a zombie, with your bed hair sticking out in every which way, similar to how Hiro probably would. Worse, you also started developing bags under your eyes, and you were struggling not to pass out.

"Y-yeah," you assured her. "I'm fine." With that, you ran to your TA's office, handed her the assignment, and ran all the way to your 9:30 lecture, taking a seat at the back of the lecture hall beside Tadashi, probably your closest friend and, need I say, secret crush. It freaked you out slightly to have him see you in such a state, but being Tadashi, sometimes he didn't question. In fact, he experienced the same thing as you did before, working on Baymax, but you didn't know.

"Hey (Y/N)," Tadashi murmured. "Whoa! Are you alright? You look..."

"Tired? Horrible? Ugly? Maybe I'm the best combination of all three," you muttered, taking out your laptop and starting it up so you could take notes. "I'm FINE, Tadashi. Why does everyone ask me this? First Gogo, now you...and soon the gang. Don't even try."