Story 63--Seems nice, I guess

Guide:

(Y/N): Your Name

(A.N. This just literally happened to me. Like, I was on my way to class with a friend and then her friends tagged along and then we all started yapping and--oh you know what? Just read this to figure out.)

"CRAP!" you cursed. It was now 2:00, and there was still half an hour left till your next lecture, and here you were at home lazily listening to music and writing on Wattpad again. Stuffing your laptop back in your bag, you quickly shouldered it, grabbing your water bottle as you left your room. 

"Erica? Where are you?" you called out now, hopping around from one foot to another as you put on your shoes. Your best friend, Erica, also had a lecture at 2:30, but at this moment she was nowhere to be seen or heard. Best case scenario, she probably left before you. Besides, she isn't in your class at all. She's in a totally different class from you. 

What were you thinking?!

Quickly, you exited the house that you and your friends shared, locking the door as you raced out into the damp cloudy day. There was no rain, but as you ran there came a slight breeze that lifted your hair and blew past your face, which felt good. As you rounded a corner, you spotted her--Erica, just a few steps ahead of you, walking off to class. For a moment she did turn back as she saw you, but then she turned back as she began to cross the road. 

Of course. Safety always has to come first. 

The moment she was across, you turned to the other direction to cross the intersection. Overall you had to cross 2 times to get to the pathway to SFIT again. As you waited for the next green light and the next white person to flash your way, you soon caught sight of two people chatting among themselves as they waited for the light to turn green as well. This intrigued you as you turned to look back at them. One of them you recognized, with short black hair that stuck out in every which way. That would probably belong to Hiro Hamada, the most notable bot fighter around, and just someone you have seen around campus. The other guy you didn't recognize at all, with a green jacket and a black SFN cap that he donned over his black hair. At first glance you immediately could tell they were brothers, the way they were chatting at ease with each other. 

Soon, the light turned green, and you immediately caught up with Erica.

"Hey Erica!" you called out, waving.

Erica immediately waved back. "Hey (Y/N)!" she greeted you. Then she kept waiting for Hiro and the other guy to cross, and the four of you eventually began to walk to class together. 

"Hey Tadashi," Erica greeted the tall guy with a smile and wave. 

"Hey Erica," Tadashi grinned. "How've you been?"

Erica shrugged. "Alright. I finally finished watching the next baseball season last night," she said. "It was amazing! That last thing they did to win against the New York Yankees? That was SOLID," she added with a smirk. This instantly intrigued you. When did Erica become a baseball fan?

"Yeah! I know!" Tadashi agreed. "Yo, if you haven't yet, you should watch the game against the Boston Sox in their last season. You have, have you?"

Erica nodded. "They literally got themselves three home runs! What a hit from our batter!" 

The two of them laughed as you walked, and you couldn't help but feel a bit left out.

"Oh, what am I doing," Tadashi finally said, smiling. "I forgot my manners. Erica, this is Hiro, my brother. Hiro, Erica."

"Hi Hiro," Erica waved. "Oh, and this is (Y/N), my roommate and friend."

"Hi," you waved to them, feeling your heart flutter when your eyes met the tall guy's--what was his name again? Tadashi. Right.