Story 9--A Dream Wedding

YAYY!!!!! I'm going to upload the wedding part in sequel to the proposal story. You can read both parts without reading the other part, I won't mind.  Sorry if it gets long.

Guide: 

(Y/N): Your Name

(Y/N): Your Last Name

(favourite slow song): your favourite slow song--pick any one you want!

(artist of favourite slow song): who wrote the song you chose?

(favourite pop song): your favourite pop song--again, pick whatever you like!

(F/C): favourite colour

Finally. The day has arrived for you to be Tadashi's wife, and for him to be your husband. He has proposed to you just a week ago on the beautiful shores in the Caribbean just outside of the beach home that you and your friends in San Fransokyo stayed in, and the plans got moving so quickly that you were surprised when just a week after the engagement you would be married. Honey Lemon got you the perfect wedding dress, Gogo and Wasabi dealt with the cake, Hiro and Baymax (yes, Hiro insisted on bringing him along in case there were problems that needed to be addressed) sent out the invitations to everyone that you and Tadashi knew, and Fred dealt with all of the rest of the stuff--he even asked his butler, Heathcliffe, to be your minister! But the plans went along accordingly, and soon you were ready to say your vows.

Now on this very day, you sat in your change room, staring in the mirror at your beautiful self. You were wearing a white sleeveless gown with a lightly sequined bodice. Pearls scattered all over your slightly flared skirt, but not in an overly distracting way so that the main feature is still you. A diamond belt was buckled just around your waist. The veil that Honey Lemon chose was simple--it clipped to the back of your head, and the veil was just long enough so that it reached near the bottom of the skirt so that it wouldn't trail. Your mom also lent you a beautiful blue sapphire necklace that shone like the ocean's water under the sunlight. You also wore on your wrist the bracelet that Tadashi got you on your first date--a simple silver chain with a couple sparkling diamonds that gave off millions of rainbows when brought to the light. 

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue...you couldn't imagine a better way to get married to the man you love.

But why are you still waiting? You were already getting bored of looking at yourself for so long. You resist pulling at the carefully styled hair that your mom did for you--she curled your hair gently so that the ringlets weren't so tight, and grabbed the two front-most locks back to put the veil on. She even did your makeup for you, since you hardly put makeup on. You always believed in a natural look, but today was a special occasion. According to your wish, she avoided the lipstick and used lip gloss instead, gently putting some blush and mascara and a bit of eye shadow on you.

Slowly, you rise from the mirror and start pacing around, trying to remember how your oaths went. You have memorized them perfectly, but what if you blank out? You didn't want embarrassment. That was the last thing you needed to ruin the best day of your life. When that was done, you just took a deep breath and picked up the bouquet that (surprisingly) Wasabi and Fred picked out for you. As your two best guy buddies in your life, you were touched by that sweet act, you really were. All they did was cut a couple of roses and some tropical flowers from the garden right outside the beach house and tie the bouquet up with a beautiful white ribbon. You sniffed it, trying to calm your nerves.

After what felt like eternity, your dad finally comes in your change room.

"Wow. How beautiful you look today, (Y/N)," he says, coming over to you and marvelling your picture of sophisticated grace. You smiled at him.