Story 66--Royal Problems

Guide:

(Y/N): Your Name

(Request by snowflake302 YOU SHOULD READ HER WORKS THEY ARE AMAZE-BALLS AND THEY WERE MY INSPIRATION TO START THESE ONE-SHOTS so...yeahh! Now on with the story!)

"Make way for His Majesty!!"

Several girls who were surrounding you in the corridors of SFIT immediately started screaming as one of San Fransokyo's royalty, Prince Tadashi Hamada, strolled through, his Duke leading the way as they both made their way through the halls. You sighed at the sight of the screaming girls, rolling your eyes.

"Every. Single Freaking. TIME!" you growled, keeping your head bowed as you made your way to your lab, not noticing Tadashi stare at you with a longing as you shut the door, pushing the image of screaming girls away from your mind. True, he is very popular among the students since he is the prince of San Fransokyo, along with his younger brother Hiro, but that does not give every single girl a chance to squeal over him. After all, what are you in the hierarchical structure? Nothing but a commoner. And it doesn't matter anymore when he becomes King whoever he marries, right? He needs to find a princess of another kingdom. Not any of those stupid screaming fangirls.

Damn. Sometimes thinking about him made you feel so sick.

Glancing around in the room, you sighed and relaxed at its cleanliness. Like one of your best friends, Wasabi, you liked everything to be spotless and in tip-top shape. But something caught your eye, and you frowned. A neatly wrapped parcel with blue paper, patterned with the royal coat of arms, made you groan, but you went and opened the parcel anyway. Not to your surprise, it was another small gift from the prince himself--this time, it was a pendant with Baymax's face on it, strung on a stainless silver pendant. You smirked as you put it with the growing pile of small gifts from the Prince on your shelf, which included a teddy bear dressed in princely clothes and a slightly withering bouquet of roses.

Suddenly, the door flew open, and your eyes widened as you saw the prince fly in, slamming the door behind him as he leaned against the glass, panting.

"Whoa. That. That was a close one," he managed to heave, before he looked up and saw you, his eyes widening. A faint dust of red immediately settled in his face, and he jumped up.

"Oh crap! I'm so sorry," he apologized, running a hand through his hair in nervousness as he fumbled for the handle, failing to do so and falling flat on his back due to overbalance. "Oh dear..."

Why was the Prince blushing and acting clumsy around you? You always thought of royalty to be so calm, cool, and collected--not a huge blushing mess when it came to commoners. Besides, you kept reminding yourself, he has no reason to be meddling with you, much less the other screaming girls who kept bombarding and swarming around him like bees. Nonetheless, you went over to him.

"You okay?" you asked, not exactly in a very harsh tone, though the slight steely edge made Tadashi very surprised.

Tadashi nodded. "Uh, yeah. Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. Like, really. I--"

"No worries," you shrugged, still startled at the prince's sudden presence. "People rarely come by here, anyway. Really, though, what are you doing in my lab?"

"Those girls out there are treating me like their dream boyfriend!" Tadashi cried, his hands twitching in worry. "Like, I don't even know..." He sighed. "Being a royal sucks here. Don't tell my brother or my parents, but...it's true. I hate the attention, I hate the constant busy-ness of palace life."

"And I thought it was a dream life," you smirked. "But is it really that busy?"

Tadashi nodded. "Well, not just busy. But...annoying."