Story 52--Cramps and Cheese

Guide:

(Y/N): Your Name

(A.N. I fixed "For You", so if you want the non-lemon story, please go ahead and be my guest. If you don't want to because of the initial discomfort...well, trust me when I say, I got rid of the lemon COMPLETELY. So yeah. And I know the title makes no sense, but it will when you read the story. Combining a few requests in one, so yeah, good luck trying to read it.)

************FLASHBACK***********

"Come on, (Y/N)! Give me twenty more sit-ups!" Gogo cried as she stood over you, holding your feet down on the ground as you were lying there with your eyes to the ceiling and your hands behind your neck.

You groaned. Already, you and Gogo have been in the gym for over an hour now, and all she had been insisting was for you to lose all the fat you've been accumulating from siting in the lab for hours and hours on end per day without moving from your seat. Of course, that was already pushing you to the point of breaking. After a million push-ups, a million weight-lifts, and quite a lot of bench steps, you were beat.

"Gogo," you croaked as you heaved your body up. "You sure this is a bit too much for me for a night?"

Gogo chuckled. "Of course not, (Y/N)! You need it. If you don't move, you're going to be completely still and frozen and NO ONE WOULD WANT THAT! No one should be going around paralyzed and only focused on sitting in front of a screen or their projects for that matter."

You grit your teeth. "Wise there. Very wise."

"NOW GO!" Gogo cried, snapping her fingers. And the sit-ups continued.

********PRESENT DAY*********

"Ow ow ow," you murmured as your eyes opened the very next morning. Your entire body racked with pain--searing pain that only made its appearance the moment you tried to move a limb, which was, pretty much, every time.

"Honey? (Y/N)? You okay?"

The door to your bedroom opened, and your father was standing there with a concerned look on his face. 

You groaned, twisting your face in pain. "No, dad. I think Gogo trained me a bit too hard last night. Now every part of me hurts."

"Well, I was only hoping you'd be up soon," your dad simply said, shrugging. "After all, Tadashi's outside waiting for you."

As soon as you heard the name 'Tadashi', you perked up. "Wait, Tadashi's here?"

Your dad nodded. "Don't you have a date with him or something? After all, your mom and I have been keeping track of your schedule."

You groaned. Of course you had a date with Tadashi today. It just happened to fall on the day when you felt the most ill and you just couldn't seem to get out of bed. What the best of luck for you, then.

"Don't worry," your father assured you. "I'll just invite him in, and maybe you two can just hang out at home. You don't have to go out to enjoy a date, now, do you?" your dad asked, giving you a mischievous wink.

"DAD!" you protested, bolting up in bed, ignoring the pain shooting up from your arms, your stomach.

"Kidding!" he cried. "Anyway, I'll bring him in, if you don't mind."

You nodded. "Sure. Go on."

Your dad smiled as he left the room, and you sunk back on the pillow, the brief exertion of your muscles leaving your drained. Seconds later, a different set of footsteps, a set you were used to, made its way up the stairs and headed to your room.