Chapter 19

Hi there, people!

Another chapter edited by AshleeTherese. Thank you so much! 

I hope it's not too boring. :)

Chapter 19
Vicky

“Wanna go home now?” Adrian asked when we finished cleaning our mess.

“No, it’s still early,” I replied shaking my head.

“Ok, so wait here.” He got into the car and started it. I was surprised at first, but I realized what he was planning when he parked the car again a bit closer to the cliff. We’ll probably sit on the hood again to enjoy the view. I smile to myself. That will make the night even more perfect, if it’s even possible. I loved that he brought me here again; this place reminds me of our time together before we first kissed.

Adrian got out of the car and walked to the trunk. When he came back he was holding a pillow and a blanket. I crossed my arms over my chest.

“I thought you were gonna get rid of those things,” I said pointing to the stuff he was holding.

“Technically I got rid of the old ones. These are new, I bought them today,” he replied putting them on the car’s hood.

“Uhm. Now who is trying to seduce me?” I joked.

Adrian walked to where I was standing. His face was almost touching mine and his hands were on my hips, lightly pulling my body to his.

“I never said I wasn’t,” he whispered in my ear. Then his face got closer, but when I was ready to feel his lips on mine he turned around and walked towards the car.

“Are you coming?” He said looking over his shoulder.

For an instant I couldn’t move. My knees were weak and my breath was heavy. Does he have any idea what he did to me?

When I could walk again I sat beside him. We moved so that we were resting our backs on the windshield. There was only one pillow, and I said Adrian could take it, since my head was on his chest anyway. He covered both of us with the blanket and soon I was warmer, but I’m not sure if it was the blanket or Adrian’s body that caused it.

“You’re not the only one how knows how to tease, you know,” I said narrowing my eyes at him. He laughed.

“I would love to see you teasing me,” Adrian responded.
“Wait and see mister. Wait and see,” I threatened and he laughed again. Oh, yes I’ll make him see it, I’ll just give him some time to forget about it and then I’ll make my move!

After that, we were silent; I was just listening to his heartbeat while he stroked my hair. “What are you thinking?” I asked him.

“I was just remembering a few things from our childhood,” he sounded amused.

“Our childhood?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah. I was always worried about you and Leah. You two couldn’t stay away from trouble for 2 minutes!” I smiled at that.

“Do you remember when I got lost at the mall?” I asked.

There was this time when the three of us, Leah, Adrian and I were shopping with Mrs. Haynes. It was Christmas, so the mall was pretty crowded. I was 8 and got distracted with the Christmas lights for a few moments and when I looked for Mrs. Haynes I couldn’t find her anywhere. An hour and a half later I sat on a corner, resting my chin on my knees and started to cry.

After Twenty minutes I felt someone touching my shoulder and I looked up to see a 13 old worried Adrian. He helped me up and when I was stable enough he hugged me.