Chapter 15

Hi guys,

So... I want you to know that I'm still trying to find someone to edit for me and that I'm sorry for all the mistakes. Thank you guys for keep reading! =)

If anyone wants to help me edit this story, I'll be forever thankful! Plus, you'd get to read the next chapter earlier than everyone else! :) Anyway, if there's anyone interested, just PM me with your e-mail. Thanks.

Enjoy!

Chapter 15

Vicky

"Are you sure you're okay?" My mom asked me for the tenth time today.

"Yeah, mom, I'm fine. Don't worry, I'm feeling much better," I replied weakly.

That's what you get when you try to pretend you're sick and your mom's a doctor. Yeah, I look like hell so she didn't doubt I was really sick, but she freaked out trying to find out what I have. Since yesterday when she came home from work she was driving me nuts asking me what I was feeling. Thankfully, she didn't notice I have just been crying and wasn't really sick.

So today I needed to get out of my room so that she would think I was better. I took a long hot shower and headed downstairs to the living room to watch TV, where I was now. My mom was sitting beside me, not completely convinced I was better, and I couldn't blame her. I did feel like crap, but I was trying hard not to think about Adrian.

I was obviously failing. I couldn't take him out of my mind. My chest still hurt when I thought about what I saw yesterday. Adrian with that girl. It got even worst when I remembered that they had sex after they left. I couldn't believe I thought he had feelings for me. He's just a player, and that's all he will ever be.

I was surprised when he came last night. He probably would say again he was sorry for kissing me or try to play a little more. I don't really know what he's trying to do, but either way I don't care. If he wanted to say he's sorry, oh well, he already did that. But saying he's sorry doesn't make things better. He can't just kiss me whenever he wants; I'm not like the girls he dates.

On the other hand, if he changed his mind about being sorry and was about to try to kiss me again it was better not to talk to him, because I didn't really know how I would react near him. Yeah, I've got it bad.

That's why you can't have feelings for your best friend's brother. Leah is coming back tomorrow and it's gonna be hard to stay away from her house. At some point I will have to face Adrian, and believe me, I am not looking forward to do it.

And what will I tell her? We know each other for a long time and she sure will realize there's something wrong with me.

The door bell rang slapping me out of my trance.

"I'll get it," mom said getting up. A few moments later she came back with Leah.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Leah while hugging her. She wasn't supposed to be back until tomorrow.

"I came back earlier," she responded.

"I'll leave you two alone," my mom said from behind us and headed to the kitchen.

We both sat at the couch and Leah looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "What happened to you?" She finally asked.

"Oh, nothing, really, I just wasn't feeling well," I lied. I had no other option; I couldn't tell her the truth. Not yet.

"You too? Geez! At least are you getting better?" Leah questioned. What did she mean with me too? I was curious, but I thought it was better not to ask, since I was trying to drop the subject, so I just nodded.