Chapter 21

Hi, guys!

Another boring chapter. Sorry about that. :(

And thank you bullsfan0406 for editing. Again. =)

Chapter 21

Vicky

I was glad I had my back on him, or else he would be able to see the huge grin on my face as I walked towards the water. I struggled to compose myself, though, because I knew it wouldn’t take long for him to catch up to me. 

I still can’t believe how he reacted! I didn’t know I had that effect on him. I mean, he’s all experienced and I’ve never done anything like that before. In fact, I’ve never thought I would ever do it , but I don’t feel so shy around him. Actually, I feel comfortable. Maybe it’s because I love him so much and I really like being with him. Well, in this case, teasing him.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind.

“You’re going to pay for that.” It was his turn to whisper in my ear. I giggled and turned around to face him.

“You should’ve seen your face when I got up. It was priceless!” I smiled at him.

“Oh, you enjoy my misery don’t you?” 

“Just a little,” I joked.

“Don’t you think it’s my time to test our rule?” He said eyeing me up and down and I blushed.

“I don’t understand why you’re so eager. I mean, you have this perfect body, completely touchable.” I gave him a shy smile and continued. “But I’m not like that. I’m just, you know, Vicky. I’m sure you’ve been with real hot girls. I feel so plain,” I explained. He had a puzzled look on his face.

“Vicky, are you kidding me? You, plain? You’re gorgeous! You have the most beautiful face I’ve ever seen and a perfect body. Who made you believe you’re plain? Tell me and I’ll hunt them down!” He said and I laughed. “Besides, you have those eyes. Even if the rest of you was as plain as a white sheet, your eyes would always make you look beautiful,” he added while caressing my cheek with the back of his hand. Obviously I blushed like crazy and looked down. Adrian laughed.

“You know, V. I never looked at you like that before, but I’ve always noticed your eyes. They’re gorgeous, always were.” I had to look up at him at that.

“Thank you,” I replied quietly. He gave me a quick kiss then we both started walking deeper into the water with only our hands intertwined so Leah wouldn’t see us together if she came back with Max.

We swam and talked and after a while we saw Leah and Max approaching us. Adrian and I came out of the water to meet them at the sand. He handled me a clean towel and I dried myself.

“Why did you come back? I wanna go for a swim!” Leah pouted like a little child.

“Don’t even look at me. I’m not coming back now that I’m here,” I told her before she could ask me anything.

Leah looked at Max. “Come with me?” She asked softly.

“You know I don’t swim, baby,” he answered.

“Bro?” She pleaded.

“Sure, Leah. Even though I’m your last choice, I’m coming with you,” Adrian said putting his arm around her shoulder.

“You’re not. I love you all, don’t be so jealous!” She said and everybody laughed before they both headed to the water.

I thought about how ironic things are. They’re brother and sister and, besides my mom, are the most important people in my life.