Chapter 7

Hey people!

Edited by bullsfan0406. Thank you so much! =)

Oh, and I don't really like this chapter, but please don't give up! The next one is better! :D

Anyway, thank you so much for reading and please, please, please vote and comment? :)

Chapter 7

Vicky

We were in history class. Roxie, Max, Leah and I have this class together and it was almost like a free period, nobody pays attention and the teacher doesn’t really care if we’re there or not. He just sits on his chair and reads the History book.

Today was a slow day. Roxie was drawing hearts with ‘Mrs. Roxie Roth’ and ‘B+R’ (Bill Roth, the kicker of the football team, her latest crush). Leah and Max were exchanging notes and laughing. I was thinking about what I was going to eat when the bell rang. Finally! Lunch period.

At the cafeteria, Roxie and I went to sit at our regular table while Max and Leah went to get us some food.

“Are you ready for your test?” I asked Roxie. She was having an English test next period.

“Don’t remind me of that!! I’m so failing English this time…” she answered, pretending to cry.

“You are not failing English! You always say that, but in the end you study for the finals and pass.” I said, not really worried. She’s such a drama queen sometimes!

“I mean it this time” she pouted a little.

“Then next time, you’ll study.” I said with a cruel smile.

“God you are evil!” She laughed.

Max and Leah came with our food laughing at something. As usual, we talked about all the gossips we heard during the day and other stupid things. Thankfully, no one asked about Oliver. Leah must have told them what happened.

The rest of the day was just ordinary. Leah, unbelievably, didn’t suffer any accidents in PE. Maybe karma gave her a break, considering she had that accident yesterday when we were with Adrian.

I went home, did my homework and watched some TV. It was a boring day and Leah was in the photography club meeting so I didn’t have much to do. I even thought about calling Adrian, but I didn’t know if he would like it. I mean, he was being nice and all, but it’s not like we became BFF all of a sudden.

The next day, I got ready for school and went downstairs to have breakfast with my mom, which was rare; she was working really hard these days.

“Pumpkin, I’ll need your car today… my car will be at the garage for a couple of days.”

“But mom, how I’m gonna go to school? It’s a really long walk, you know.”

“Don’t worry about that. I’ve already called someone to give you a ride,” she said pinching my cheeks. I hate it when she does that, it makes me feel like a 6 year old!

“Who did you call?”

Before she could answer, the door bell rang. I got up to answer, it was Adrian.

“What are you doing here?” I asked confused.

“Pumpkin, I asked Adrian to give you a ride.” my mom said from behind me, looking like she had the best idea in the world.

“So, can we go? I don’t want you guys to get late on the best day of school.”

“Why would this be our best day of school?” I frowned at him.