Chapter 20

Hey, people, here's the next chapter! I hope you like it!

Thank you aBeautfiulDisaster for editing! :)

Chapter 20

Adrian

I woke up and she wasn’t with me anymore. Damn, I wanted to say goodbye. No, actually, I wish she was still here, but I know that’s impossible because she wouldn’t be able to go home without being seen by Leah. But she should have woken me up; I wanted at least one more kiss.

Last night was amazing, but it’s never enough. Our time together is always too short and our make out sessions, oh well, what can I say about them? That girl is driving me crazy. It’s getting more and more difficult to maintain my self control. I had to pull away a lot of times when we were kissing before I could get too excited and lose the lack of control I still have over my body. This never happened before. I’ve been with a lot of girls and it was never like this, but Vicky has this effect on me. Her touch makes me shiver and our kisses are so intimate that it’s hard not to get lost in them. Every sensation is much more intense than it would be if it was just another girl.

And there’s the fact that I don’t know how far I can go. I know things are supposed to go slow, but I just I don’t know what to do. I remember what she’s been through with that bastard who tried to force her to have sex with him and I don’t want her to feel like that ever again, but I have the feeling that she wouldn’t mind being touched a little more. I wish I could talk to her, but then again, she could feel pressured.

I sighed; deciding that the best I could do was waiting to see how things would go.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower, thinking that I haven’t talked to Vicky about how we were going to see each other today. I’ll have to call her later.

When I was finished, I put on some clean clothes and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. Leah was making French toast.

“Good morning, brother!” She hugged me when she saw me.

“Morning,” I replied hugging her back. I loved that she’s so happy lately. I guess I have to thank Max for that.

“Did you have fun last night?” I asked sitting on one of the chairs.

“Yeah,” She replied blushing. Man, I don’t even want to think about what made her blush like that. Is she having sex with Max? Who am I kidding? She’s 17 and seems to really like him, so yeah, they’re probably having sex and he may even have spent a few nights in her room. Even though that idea bothered me, I didn’t say anything because I wanted her to feel like she can talk to me.

“Good. I’m glad you’re happy Leah,” I told her honestly and she gave me a huge smile.

“Let’s eat,” she said cheerful.

“So, what are your plans for today?” I asked so I could talk to Vicky about what we would do together.

“I don’t have any. What if we spend some time together?” Leah asked me.

I didn’t know what to say. I love my sister and didn’t want her to think I don’t like being with her, but I really wanted to be with Vicky.

“It’s ok if you have other plans. It’s just that we hardly see each other anymore. You’re always working and when you come home you’re always busy in your room,” she said quietly.

She was right. I have classes in the morning, spend the afternoons at work and when I came home I usually have dinner and go to my room talk to Vicky on the phone. Now I feel a little guilty, but she can’t deny she’s spending a lot of time with Max as well.