Chapter 1

Hey, guys. First of all, thank you WordsSoSweet for editing! You’re awesome :)

I wrote this with Vanditta and we really hope you like it.

The first couple of chapters can be a bit boring, but it gets better, I promise. =)

                                          You Know I'm Such a Fool for You

Chapter 1

Vicky

"What's our excuse gonna be to ditch school after lunch?" Roxie asked us, as usual. She always did that during lunch.

"You can't be serious. You know we're not ditching school, so why are you always asking that?" said Leah, the voice of the reason of our group.

"You are all such dorks,” Roxie replied, "Why can’t we ever have fun?"

"Because we don't want to get caught, and with our luck we’ll get caught and end up in detention, so eat your fries like a good girl and after school we can go to the movies," Max said, eating a slice of pizza.

I always hang out with Leah, Max, and Roxie, and every day we spend the lunch hour together. I know Leah for all my life, she’s my best friend, and we met Roxie, this short, green-eyed, blonde, and Max, a tall, muscleless guy, with brown hair and brown eyes, when we were freshmen in high school 3 years ago.

I'm Vicky, by the way. I’m pretty much your typical teenager, who likes to listen to music, hang out with my friends, and stuff like that. I’m 17, 5’4, and have long wavy light brown hair, big brown eyes, and big eyelashes.

"Well, you’ll have to go without me, because I already have plans," I said with a smile on my face.

"Going out with the young version of Gerard Butler again?" Roxie asked.

“First of all, he’s Irish, not Scottish, and yes I am, we’re watching a movie.”

"So you are getting pretty serious, huh?" Roxie continued.

"I guess. We’ve been dating for 3 weeks now,” I explained.

"I still can't believe you two are going out. You had a crush on him for like a whole year," Leah said.

"Hmm... So I guess soon you’re gonna let him pop your cherry, right?" Roxie asked in a plain tone of voice, almost as if she was talking about the weather. Leah and Max laughed.

“Roxie, you are seriously disturbed," Leah said still laughing.

I rolled my eyes. “Ugh… Shut up you guys!” I can’t believe they’re discussing this. Yes, I’m a virgin, but it’s not that I think that having sex is wrong or that we have to wait till marriage or something, it’s just like… well, I don’t know, it just doesn’t seem the right moment for me. 

It’s also true that Oliver and I are going out for a while and that at this point, most of the girls would be seriously thinking about having sex with him, especially considering the way he looks, but, well, I’m not like the other girls.

Oliver is Irish and moved here a couple of years ago when his dad was transferred by the multinational company he works at. I always thought he was cute and last month he finally asked me out. Even though I’m not in love with him (yet…), I really like him and I’m pretty sure he likes me as well. He’s always the sweetest guy and we have a lot of fun together. That’s why I’m not worried about all the having sex thing, we both have feelings for each other so I know the right time will come.