Chapter 22

Hey, people! 

Edited by AshleeTherese. Thank you.

This chapter is important in a weird way, but I don't don't if you'll figure out why. ;)

Anyway, I hope you like it! 

Chapter 22

Adrian

I can’t stand the fact that I hurt her, but she’s right, we’re together now and I can see how happy she is so it’s better just forget about the past.

I lifted my eyes to look at Vicky and saw her leaning closer to kiss me. I love when she does that, it shows me I’m not the only one who enjoys this. At first, the kiss was tender and slow. She was in control and it was amazing, because I know she’s not used to it, she’s usually a bit shy. Well, not so much lately but that’s another thing I love about her, she can be so innocent some times, but also can be confident like this, never failing to impress me.

She nibbled my bottom lip and deepened the kiss. Her lips were soft and inviting, making me realize that there was no place in the world where I’d rather be for the rest of my life. Her hands left my face and went to my back, slowly running up and down under my shirt; her touch leaving a patch of heat that radiated to my whole body. All I could do was kiss her back with the same intensity.

The kiss was still slow, but deep at the same time and her touch was warming my skin. I don’t think she was aware of it, but she was making me mad with desire. I don’t know what she does to me, but she sure drives me crazy without even trying. My heart was speeding in my chest as I gripped her waist, pulling her closer to me.

All I wanted was to roam my hands through her perfect body, but she was going slowly and I was going to respect her. Her tiny palms left my back and came to my chest and she gently explored it and I couldn’t hold back a quiet moan. I guess the sound surprised her, because suddenly the kiss became much more urgent and passionate. Now she wasn’t in control anymore, we both were kissing each other as hungrily as possible.

I put my hand on her legs and let them run all the way up her body at the same time that my mouth left her lips and started to trail kisses in her jaw, neck and collarbone. She gasped when she felt my hands on her stomach.

I tried to put my hand even higher beneath her tank top, but it was too tight. I felt her hands over mine and I froze for a second. I guess I was going too fast, but just when I was about to open my mouth to apologize she took off her shirt. My eyes widened as I looked at her.

“I thought the clothes were supposed to stay on?” I asked confused.

“I don’t care. I wanna feel your hands on my skin. Let’s just try to keep the bra on, ok?” She asked and I nodded still shocked.

I just stared at her for a few moments. She still had her white bra on, but she was beautiful.

“Care to return the favor?” She asked surprising me once again. I lifted my arms and she slowly took off my shirt, letting her eyes travel down my chest for a brief moment.

After that, she gently pushed me, so that I was lying on my back on the bed with her on top of me. She leaned to kiss my mouth but I quickly switched positions with her and before she knew it I was on top of her. When I was about to kiss her again, I looked into her eyes to see if she was ok; I didn’t want to go too fast. I knew we weren’t going to have sex, and I was ok with it, but it didn’t mean that we couldn’t enjoy the moment.

I saw lust in her eyes and knew that everything was alright so I kissed her fully on the mouth again. She moaned as our tongues collided and started caressing my back again. Her touch made a shiver of pleasure run through my body.