Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Adrian

I was with my friend Luke, from college, at this party. I didn’t even know whose house it was but I didn’t really care. It was crowded and I could see a bunch of hot girls. There were people from college and some others that I didn’t recognize, so I knew that if I kept looking around I could find me some hot girl for the night.

We were talking to our friends when I saw this pretty brunette sitting on the kitchen counter chatting with this blonde girl.

I called Luke and pointed to the girls. “Do you know them?”

“Not yet… shall we introduce ourselves?” Luke said wiggling his eyebrows and moving towards the girls. “I get the blonde,” he whispered looking over his shoulder at me. I nodded in agreement; the brunette was just as hot as the blonde anyway.

“Hello girls! How are you?” Luke asked them with a grin on his face. He was trying to use his charm on them and from what I could see it was working.

The girls giggled while murmured a ‘fine’. I had to force myself not to roll my eyes. Well, they were hot, so it was okay that they didn’t have the brains.

“My friend here just broke up with his girlfriend and is feeling very lonely.” Luke told them pointing at me. “Would you be kind to help him cheer up a little? I’ll make some company to your friend,” Luke said to the brunette girl while putting his arm around the blonde. She didn’t seem to mind at all. That picked up line works almost every time.

Luke’s almost as tall as I am and has a lot of muscles too. He has sandy blonde hair and brown eyes and the ladies love him. We make a very good team, always getting the hottest girls everywhere we go.

 “She wasn’t a very smart girl was she? If I was her, I would never leave such a cute thing get away” the brunette said looking at my abs with her hands on my chest. Wow, I didn’t even have to say anything yet!

I did this ‘lost puppy’ face and said, “What are you going to do to cheer me up? I’m very sad you know.” I said trying to sound very depressed, but in truth I was trying to hold back a laughter.

What she whispered at my ear would make any guy stop being depressed at the same second. She got down from the counter, took my hand and leaded me upstairs.

When we found an empty bedroom, she closed the door behind us, making sure it was locked, and started kissing me. I kissed her back and let my hand trail down her back to cup her ass.

Her hands were everywhere and before I knew it, my shirt was on the floor. Man, she was really experienced, I thought as I unzipped her dress while she let her hand run down my body to the waistband of my jeans. I guess she wasn’t into foreplays, because soon we were naked in bed with her on top of me. That girl sure was fast.

After a couple of hours, I went downstairs and the party was still going. I left the brunette (Lisa I think) upstairs getting dressed. Luke was nowhere to be seen, so I found some guys I knew from college and chatted a little with them before leaving the party.

I went home and all I wanted was to crash in my bed and sleep for two days on a roll. I was tired, but I had a good day. The girl was good too. Not the best I’ve ever had, but she got me drained.

The next morning I woke up felling still a little tired, not wanting to open my eyes. I know a party in the middle of the week is unusual, but what can I say, college rocks! The worst part is the day after.

I forced myself to get up, got dressed and went to class. I’m planning to become an engineer and work with my dad. He owns a construction company that builds commercial buildings, malls and stuff like that.