Chapter 27

Hi guys,

Another chapter. I hope you like it. :)

Thanks Soumii for the banner. It's awesome! 

Chapter 27

Vicky

I was looking down at him when he woke up. It has been two hours since him fell asleep. He seemed so tired; I think he was stressed about telling Leah. He did almost everything by himself and when I arrived she had already accepted it, but I wonder what it was like.

“Hey,” I said smiling as he opened his amazing blue eyes. I swear, I could stare at them for the rest of my life without getting bored.

“Hi, V.,” he returned the smile and sat up beside me.

“How are you? I’m sorry you had to do everything by yourself. I should’ve come sooner, but I had no idea,” I told him.

“It’s not your fault, V.,” he said tenderly. “And it wasn’t that bad. Leah was a little confused, she felt a lot of emotions, surprise, hurt, angry, acceptance and even a little of happiness for us I think, but she’ll be ok,” he added.

“I hope so. Anyway, I need to go home for a few minutes to clean up and grab some clothes for tomorrow,” I said. I didn’t want to go, really. I wanted to stay with him, but Leah would be here soon and I had to go to her room because she probably had a few questions for me and would be mad if I tried to stay with Adrian.

“Ok,” Adrian replied.

“Do you want me to try to visit you later? I can’t spend the night in your room, Leah would kill me, but maybe I could give you a goodnight kiss?” I asked hopefully.

“That would be great,” he agreed.

I kissed him gently before getting up and heading to my house. I didn’t take long there, just took a quick shower, chose an outfit for tomorrow and told my mom I was staying at Leah’s.  When I came back, Adrian was on the couch alone watching TV. It was kinda late, so Leah would be coming back soon.

“Hello again, boyfriend,” I said sitting beside him.

“Hi, girlfriend,” Adrian greeted me and then kissed me. Like always, it was knee-melting and I got lost in his lips. It was sweet and slow at the beginning but got more passionate and desperate and it went on and on until someone cleared their throat behind us.

“Ok, you two had your fun, now can we go to my bedroom?” Leah asked me.

“Sure.”

I gave Adrian on last peck and whispered ‘I love you’ in his ear.

“I love you too,” he returned my words and smiled at me. I turned to see Leah rolling her eyes while heading upstairs.

When we got there, I hugged my best friend. I can’t believe she knows and didn’t freak out, I was so scared!

“Thank you so much for accepting our relationship.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” she said dismissively. “How did it start anyway? You told me you spent some time with this mysterious guy. How did you and Adrian stay at the same room long enough to start liking each other? You were always fighting!” Leah asked, sitting on the bed.

I sat beside her. “We weren’t that bad!” I said frowning.

Leah just gave me the ‘you-can’t-be-serious’ look but didn’t say anything. The truth is that he would always tease me and I’d do the same, but we were never serious, we never hated each other. Adrian was always this sweet guy when we needed him to be.