Where is he?

Weston's pov
I walked back to my house after seeing ally. I told Brooke I had a headache so I could leave. I want to tell ally how I feel about her but I don't want her to get hurt and I think her and Mark are dating. Why you may ask cause when I was walking back to my house I saw ally and Mark. Mark kisses ally on the cheek and she was smiling. She most likely likes him.

I wish I did something different. But I can't now... She is gonna date Mark and I can't do anything about it. I just have to get over her and it won't be hard cause she isn't flawless.

ally's pov
I climb up the tree with Emily and we hang in my room. I fall asleep right away though. The next morning I wake up, and son see Emily, she probably is getting ready.

I go over to my dresser and get some clothes. I pick some joggers, a pink crop top and my vans. I brush my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I grab my bag ad phone ad leave. I see Veronica and Emily downstairs talking so I say goodbye and head to the bus. I end up at the bus and I try to sleep through the ride to school. I don't...

At school--
I walk in the front doors and head to my locker. I grab my stuff for first period then I o to class.

I see Mark sitting at the seat next to me and I smile. I walk over to him and sit
"Hey Mark" I greet him
"Hey ally" he flashes a smile at me. I look up and wait for class to start.
I don't see weston anywhere... Where could he be?
I look around wondering where he is. I don't know why but I just want to know. The bell rings and he still isn't here. I try to rub it off but it's hard. After class I ask brooke😑 but she gives me a smirk and says "he is nowhere anymore"

The whole school day is me wondering where he is.

When I get home I run up to my room. I throw my back pack down and run to my window. I open my curtains and see Weston's curtains still closed.

I get out my phone and text him
"Hey can u come outside for a second"
After a minute there is no response. I give up hope of him forgiving me or anything. So I start to go through my room, but out of the corner of my eye I see his curtain move.
"Weston" I say quietly
No response so I say it again but this time louder
"Weston i know you are there!" I start to climb across and I get to the other side...his side.

I knock on his window. He doesn't open it so I know again. Like the night he did when we stopped being friends.

I keep knocking then I finally see him. His eyes are all puffy...like he was crying and he looked awful but yet he still looked adorable.

Ok so ya this is the chapter I don't know if you guys are liking it but I'm trying to have some more conflicts in it and this story is almost at 800 reads. I can't believe it! Thanks for reading 😘😘😊😍