Do i like him?

Ally p.o.v
Weston hugs me and I hug back. I don't know why but it feels nice in his arms. He is taller then me which makes it nice cause I feel protected if I'm in someone bigger then mine arms.

After a few minutes we let go of eachother. He smiles at me and I smile back. I rub my arms as a breeze goes by.
"You cold?" He asks
I nod my head. Weston then takes off his sweatshirt then it fuzzy inside. He puts it around me and I hold onto it.
"Thank you." I say as I look into his eyes. They look beautiful with the moon reflecting off them.

"Weston, why do you like Brooke? I know a weird and bitchy question but I just want to know." I ask
"I have known her all my life and we used to be best friends but she got popular then she finally dated me but she cheated on me.i gave her a second chance cause I like her a lot." He says looking straight at me

I look at my feet. I feel sad. He still likes her... Why am I worrying about this its not like I like him...I mean he has so many flaws like...like... Why can't I think of any...do I like him?

I look up and he is still looking at me. "Well I guess I should go inside." I say as I try to hand him his sweatshirt back.
"Keep it... You're gonna need it when we come out here again." He states
"So this is a nightly thing? Coming out looking at the stars and talk?" I ask with a slight smile.
"Yep... Believe it or not we best friends, and we have a things now. Coming outside at night and looking at the stars." I smile at his response.
"Let's go butthead." I say like a best friend would

I go inside and weston does the same. I lay his sweatshirt on my dresser. I go in my bed and fall asleep quickly.

Next day
I get up for school at 6:00am
I do my usual, take a shower,brush my teeth, go to the bathroom and get dressed. I am wearing a pair of white skinny jeans, a mint green crop top, and vans

I grab my phone and backpack and head downstairs. Veronica and Emily left so it's just me. I walk out the door and grab fruit snacks on the way. I get in the front and start to the way to the bus stop, but I hear a familiar voice

"Ally!" Weston screams
I wave and he comes closer to me.
"Weston I got to go to the bus." I say in all seriousness.
"Walk with me and Blake, it's better then the bus with crazy people." He says as Blake waves for us to come.
I sigh and agree.

We go by Blake. Suddenly as we start to leave Blake mom calls him cause he did something. He tells us to go on without him and we do.

I open my fruit snacks and weston looks at me with puppy dog eyes. I throw one at him. He pretends like he got hit with a hammer in his head so he falls to the ground.
"Baby" I say as I stick my tongue out. He still lays there so I throw another one at him. He picks it up and throws it at me. We end up having a fruit snack fight while we walk. There is one left In the pack so I give it to him.
I put the empty packet in my backpack.

"Weston can I ask you something..." I say as I am interrupted with Brooke coming up and putting Weston's arm over her as we walk. Her little minions push me out of the way so I'm in the back ️walking while they all have a conversation.
GOD WHY DOES WESTON STILL LIKE HER OR EVEN TALKS TO HER AFTER I TOLD HIM WHAT SHE DID TO ME! I scream in my thoughts happy that nobody can hear me.

I'm sorry I updated late today I was really tired and I still am but oh well. I feel like rn this story is getting bad though so Idk😁