Abandoned water park

My eyes flutter open slowly. I'm so tired. I sit up and yawn.
"Good morning beautiful."
I look at weston.
"Oh hey." I smile at him.
"what time is it?" I ask.
"Like noon." He states
My eyes widen. I didn't know I slept in that long.
"I didn't feel like going to school today and I didn't wanna wake someone so beautiful."
I smile.

I sit next to him and put my head in his shoulder.
"So what are we watching?"
"Good luck Charlie."
"Amazing" I smile.

A couple episodes in I start to think about things.

What the heck does this mean? Well I know I'm not gonna date Mark again...I mean I still care about him but he broke my heart... And then here's weston...we kissed... He was like my first love...we slept in the same bed! Do I like weston? Does he like me? Are we even together?!

"Weston I have a question."
"Hm?"
"What is this? Like what are we?"
I question.
"Um...I don't know what do you want us to be?" He flips the question to me...great...

My phone then went off...saved by the bell;)
I grabbed it and saw a shit ton of messages from Mark.
From marky-why were you on WESTONS broadcast!!!
From marky- why tf would you be at his house?!
From marky-this is why you didn't answer when I asked if u wanted to come over
From marky-anyways I thought we agreed to ignore him?!
From marky-literally all my supporters said u were on his broadcast. Did u not think I would find out?!

There were more but I don't care. I'm gonna break up with Mark today. I have to do it in person though. No matter how hard it is to face him I gotta do it.

"What is it?" Weston asks
"Just Mark, he saw I was on your broadcast so he's mad" I say as I sit back by weston.
"Oh" weston and I watch tv in silence for about 30 min.
I finally talk.
"I should get going." I say as I start to get up.
"No. Why?" He asks
"Cause I have to talk to Mark. And by talk I mean break up with him." I try to make my hair not look like a disaster as I talk.
I then start to head to the window grabbing my phone.
"Wait ally." Weston grabs my hand.
"Hm?" He turns me around and just looks me straight in the eyes. He then looks down at my lips and leans in.

He kisses me and I kiss back. Wow weston and I kiss a lot...

Weston pulls away.
"That's what I want us to be... I wanna hold your hand in public,kiss you, and call you mine."
I smile. That's probably the best thing I've heard this week.
I then get in my tiptoes and throw my arms around his neck and hug him. He hugs me back and it feels nice.
"I want that too." I whisper.
I pull away and look at him.
I start to walk away.
"You're still going?" He asks.
"Relax, I'll be right back. I gotta break up with mark." I start to head out the window.
I quickly go over to my room and change.
I put on some ripped skinny jeans, a ripped tee-shirt and my black converse.
I brush my hair a little then I grab my phone and text Mark.
To Marky-so you're probably still in school but we gotta talk. Can u meet me at the abandoned water park we went to when we got bored when we were younger?
He replied almost instantly.
From marky-sure I'll be there in 20 min
It's about a ten minute walk from here so I leave.

10 min later-

I get to the abandoned water park and sit on a bench. Mark and I came here a couple days just to hang out.
I go on my phone and see a text from weston.
From weston-be careful.
"Hey ally." I look up to see Mark walking towards me.
I get up feeling like I'm about to cry. I can't believe I'm about to do this. I put my phone in my pocket and start to walk towards Mark.

He stands In Front of me.
"Why were you at westons, why didn't you answer any of my texts and what do you need to talk about?" He stands still
"Look Mark I saw you yesterday... I saw you and brooke... Weston was there with me and he actually helped me out. Did you not think I would find out-?!"
I wasn't even down ranting before he interrupted  me.
"Find out what? That I was fucking another girl behind your back cause you couldn't pleasure me?!"
"You guys were having sex?! Your a dick." I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm forcefully.
"Your not leaving me!" He started to drag me with him to wherever the fuck he was going.
I started to hit him cause I didn't want him to touch me. I'm pissed.
Mark brought me behind the water slide. He pinned me up against the wall.
He started leaving love bites on my neck as he kept me against the wall. I struggled trying to get free. But can you blame me...I'm small.

He kept me pinned down with one hand as he started lifting my shirt off with the other.
"Mark please just let me go." I started crying.
I can't lose my virginity like this! I just can't...

I close my eyes not wanting to see what he's gonna do.

"Get the fuck away from her!" I heard screaming.
Mark then let go of me. I fell to the ground and opened my eyes. I saw him punching Mark... Mark was on the ground helpless and alone.
I thought him and I could still be friends or something but that will never  happen. I then got up and saw him...I started to run towards him. I jumped in his arms never wanting to leave...I wrapped my legs around him and I started to sob on his shoulder.

"Thank you weston..."

Oml...this story has gotten so big cause you guys...like OMG thank u all so much...anyways i might have a couple more chapters for the book but idk yet, this chapter was like woah tho😂:)