Hanging out with mark

Ally's pov
The rest of class Mark and I talk. I find out that we have all the same classes together. Thank god!we hung out pretty much the whole day.instead of eating lunch in the bathroom I ate lunch with him.i also got his number.

After school --
I walk home. I see Weston far behind me but I don't want to talk to him. So I run.

When I get through my front door Veronica and Tim greet me. We all got super close in the past few months and they make me feel loved. Emily has grown to be happy so I see her in the living room with a bowl of cereal.i greet all of them and go up to my room.

I turn on the tv Tim got me, and I start watching pretty little liars. I'm behind on one season. I can see my window from my bed but ever since the thing happened with weston a couple months ago I got curtains and I haven't opened them since. I stayed in my room until 6:00. I had to eat dinner then.

I walked downstairs and was greeted with the smell of chicken pot pie. We all sat at the table and ate. Emily and I got asked some questions like how our day was and so fourth.

When I was done with dinner Emily and I went up to my room. Emily hadn't seen a episode of pretty little liars so I want to show her it. We watched it from episode 1. And she actually got into it. On the 2 episode I got a text.
It was from unknown.
Unknown-hey girl it's Mark
Me-oh hey
Mark-wanna hang with me and my friend Mario.
Me-I'm hanging with my sister right now💀sorry
Mark-she can come to, I'm outside your window😏
Me-ok fine just give us a minute😂
I put my phone down and told Emily. She agreed and went to her room to change. I did the same.

I grabbed these new skinny jeans I got, a crop top that says "I like tacos more then you" and my vans with stripes on them. Emily came back in joggers, a crop top that was just plain black and her black converse. She had her blonde hair in a high ponytail and she looked beautiful.
"Veronica we're going out" she yelled
"Ok be back before 9" Veronica yelled back
We opened the curtains to my window. It looked different. Only cause weston had curtains too. I looked down and saw Mark and this other guy. Wow been forever since I climbed down this tree. I sighed hen climbed. Emily did the same.

I was greeted by Mark. Then he introduced me to his friend Mario.
"Mario here is 17" I know Mario isn't 17 but in the story he is.
"Cool my sister Emily,is 17" I said to Mario while I pointed at Emily.
She smiled and so did Mario. I think they like eachother.

"So what do you wanna do?" I questioned.
" I don't know, I'm gonna do an outdoor broadcast."
"Broadcast?" Im so lost
"Ya me,Mario, weston and a bunch of other guys are sorta famous on this app younow and I'm gonna broadcast, u and Emily can be in it"
"Ok"I smiled

Mark then got out his phone and started broadcasting as we walked.
"Hey guys, it's Mark and I'm here with some special guests. Mario selman, ally..."he didn't know my last name.no surprise I don't tell people I don't know why.

"Ally Anderson" I say
He smiles then says "Emily Anderson."
He continues saying we are going on a little adventure today. I look behind me and see Emily and Mario talking. Mario grabs her hand. Aw...they are cute together. I go up to mark and smile to the camera. Comments are going through the roof. Wow he must be famous.

I watched as comments blew up on his phone. Some caught my hair.
Like "omg are they dating I totally ship Em" "malls for life" "she's so pretty" "she is goals" 😍 but others were hate comments like "stop,you aren't pretty enough to date Mark" "how old are you,you look like a 5 yr old, why is Mark hanging out with her?"

I looked down and tried to brush it off. Mark looked at me then took my hand. He intertwined our fingers and I smiled.
"Don't listen to the haters..." He whispered to me
I nodded and smiled

We all then started to walk around. We ended up on a street that had a long road. It was dark but I can still see.
Mark was still broadcasting and Mario and Emily were talking. I looked straight ahead and saw some people... That I didn't want to see.

So Ya this is a chapter... I woke up at noon and my friend is here cause we are having a sleepover so it took me a while to update but I might do another tonight. So Ya I hope u guys like it.