Whats happening

I stared blankly at him. This can't be happening...It just can't! He was the first guy I met here...my first kiss...my sorta brother...my best friend...my boyfriend and now he just is gonna leave.

My mouth hangs open and I can feel tears brimming in my eyes. But I don't want to cry in front of him.

"Ally are you okay?" He questions me
I don't know what to say at first but then I just start saying random things.
"Where are you moving?"
"L.A." He looks to the ground
"But that is like 36 hour away!" I shout
"I know" he can't even bare to look at me.
"Why are you even moving?" I question with annoyance in my voice.
He can tell but he brushes it off
"Well you know how I'm sorta famous on you now. Well there is gonna be a meet and greet in L.A. But it's gonna last for a couple weeks,so my dad and mom thought it would be good for me to go..."I interrupted him
"So why are you moving if you're only there for a couple weeks?"

"My dad convinced his boss to transfer him there...so therefor Im living there."
I look to the ground. A single tear falls down my cheek. I wipe it away though.
We are both just standing there in complete silence not even looking at eachother. I can't handle looking at him...it's just to hard.

After about five minutes he breaks the silence.
"Ally we are still gonna date, and keep in touch.you know that right?"
I nod my head and then start for the window.when I start to climb out I turn my head back at him.
"When are you leaving?" Please be in a year...or a thousand years...just not soon.
"In two days." He looks up at me with sympathy. I nod my head then climb over to my window.
When I get in my room. I look at weston and I see him starring at the ground.
"Bye weston..." I say in a low voice so only I can hear it.

Day after.
I wake up the next day at 7:00. I grab some black leggings, a tank top, baggy purple sweatshirt and vans. I don't care what I look like today. I wish I can stay home and cry but Veronica doesn't want me to miss any days of school.

I get ready fairly quickly and run down the states avoiding everyone. I go to the bus get on and ride to school. As I hop out I see Mark. I run over to him and he smiles

I give him a slight smile then look down.
"What's wrong?" He asks as we walk in school.
"Weston's moving." I state.
We stop and he pulls me in for a hug. I hug back and I feel better. Mark can always help me through anything.
"Talk to you in first hour" he says as I walk to my locker.

I grab the stuff I need and head to first hour.
Marks already at our table and I walk over to him.
I don't see weston anywhere. I look down and pull my phone out. I go to contacts
To:cutieWESTON😘
Where are you?
From:cutieWESTON
Home. I have to pack. See You later.
I didn't reply all I did was look down and think.
"I'm gonna lose my best friend."I think to myself.