The kiss

I look weston straight in the eyes and he does the same to me. I'm shorter then him but not to short...

I feel Weston's warm hand on my waist. Parts of my skin are showing and Weston's hand is covering it. Weston looks down at my lips then back up to my eyes... Is he planning on kissing me? I don't know what to do, we both are standing their in complete and awkward silence just staring at each other.Ugh but then something happens.
Weston starts to lean in...

I want to lean in too but I mean we have only known each other for like two days. And why would he even talk to me, doesn't he have Brooke?

Weston is inches away from my lips and I have made no effort at moving. He leans in closer and closer then their is no space between are lips. They are now connected. We aren't in a full out make out session but we do kiss for a couple seconds. Their was small space between our bodies but I manage to put my hand to his chest.
I push him away...
I can't like him... He is a  player I can tell... I don't want to have drama or any crap like that... And I definitely do not want either Weston or I to be hurt...
But to speak the truth the kiss felt nice...his hand on my hand and the other on my waist felt nice...him being by me felt nice. But he has a girlfriend and I don't want to be a slut even though his girlfriend is a bitch.

"Weston...  You have a girlfriend and we barely know eachother." I whisper while stuttering.
"Fuck... I forgot...Brooke" he yelled not to loudly while putting his hands through his hair.
I look at him pacing. He looks nervous

Weston's p.o.v
Omfg... How could I do that. I just betrayed Brooke. I know she cheated on me before but still. But Ally is just beautiful. No! I can't think like that. Ally is just a friend. Then I come up with it.
"We don't tell anyone what we just did. And as far as we know we were just caught up in the moment.ok?" I tell Ally quickly
She looks hurt but she nods.
"I think I should go." I say and she nods.
I head out the window and I turn to see Ally facing the other way. I brush it off and leave.

I decided to update twice tonight and I'm pretty tired. But can u believe Weston?  I promise it will get better but the worst Didnt even start yet. Anyway is the story good?