Him

"I'm...I'm really sorry." I say

"I was the one who wasn't looking" he said with sympathy. he offered me a hand and I took it.

"thanks" I say with a grin as I dust my pants off.

"no problem, i'd do anything for a pretty girl." he says while I blush at that comment.

My sister just stress at us through this whole thing and she looks like she is thinking.

"Im Weston by the way." he says with the cutest smile ever.

"I'm Ally" I grin

"that sure wasn't a good way to meet.'' I chuckle

"nah, your pretty cool tbh." He compliments me.

Im probably gonna die, this guy is cute, sweet, and he seems chill. The conversation between us turns pretty awkward.

"Um..so I should go.'' I said

"oh, you wanna hang out sometime?" he asked

"ya that would be cool." I smiled

I then started walking away with my sister then turned my head and saw Weston walking away. Do I like him? No I cant I just met him

I got to my house like 10 min later but my sister hasn't said a word. What the hell is wrong with her.

Veronica said we were going out for tacos tonight, I love tacos! I ran up to my room and grabbed my backpack. As I was up there I saw a window right across from mine. It had a guy in it. His face was really familiar. I looked closer and discovered it was Weston. He got his phone and put it back in his pockets moments later. Being my stupid self I walk over to the window and talk.

"hey stranger!"i shout.

He looks at me and smiles.He starts to walk toward his window. I look down and see a huge tree branch that you could climb across easily.

"hey cutie." he says with a adorable smile. I then start blushing uncontrollably. I try to hide it but he notices.

"your cute when you blush." he states.

"Thanks."i say.

"so what school are you going to on Monday?'' he asks

"Greensboro middle school."i say.I then add "I'm scared."

"Don't be.I got your back "He says

I smile and thank him. Then I say goodbye and leave but before i do he asks if I can hang out with him tomorrow. I say sure and I feel good.

We went to dinner and I had a good time. We got tacos and ate in the car. It was fun but I don't think Emily had a good time. Why cant she just be happy we got adopted. Like seriously. we went home and I went to my room .I just sat in my bed and thought. Later that night Veronica walked in and offered to take me and Emily shopping tomorrow.I told her that I met a guy my age and we are hanging out.I even said he was our neighbor but she didn't seem to interested. She then offered to take us sunday instead.

She then made the night better by handing me something I loved. It was a Iphone6. I was really confused that she got me my very own phone but I was happy too. She left my room and I went to the appstore and got all the new trending apps, like musical.ly, twitter, Spotify, and kik.

I spent the whole night pretty much on my phone then I charged it at like 1 a.m. everybody had to be asleep by then. I walked by my window and I saw Weston playing his game.I guess he saw me walking by so he opened his window and climber across the tree branch.

*knock-I looked over and saw Weston knocking on my window. I walked over there and unlocked it and asked what is he doing?

"I'm bored"he chuckled.

"move over.Im coming out" I sighed

He moved and I got out of my room, I felt the warm breeze hit my face and it felt nice.I stood up and saw I could climb onto my roof. I lifted myself up and just sat on the roof.Weston followed behind.We laid there just in complete silence.

"so whats your story?'' Weston asked me.

"What do you mean?'' I shook my head while smiling.

"like how did you end up here, or tell me about yourself."he suggested

"I'm from Missouri but I got put into a foster home when I was 10 and I have been moving around ever since then." I confessed as I sat up.

"oh, im sorry" he said

"nah, it's fine because if that didn't happen I would never of met you." I smiled

Awkward silence------

"well I should go to sleep" I said while yawning.

we both climbed down and I climbed into my room while I watched Weston go into his.

"Night" he said with a smile.

"night..."