He's back

Our eyes are still locked making no movement.
Weston looks different. He's taller and hotter. What am I saying this is the guy that broke me. The teacher then speaks and his eyes leave mine.

"Hello mr.koury, it's nice to have you in my class.., you can sit in the front by brooke."
What the fuck!? Brooke!!!! I didn't know she was in this class, and why would this teacher make him sit by her?!

Weston smirks and walks to the seat. I look at brooke who is playing with strands of her hair and smiling.

I scoff knowing they are gonna get back together, then I lay my head down. Great way to start my senior year...

----
After school I walk home and see a moving truck in front of Weston's old house
There are tons of boxes on the front lawn and guys walking them in.

I run to my house not wanting to know who is moving there... Cause I already have an idea.

I see Veronica sitting in the living room with Tim.
"Where's Emily?" I stutter
"Oh she had to go back to New York with Mario..." Veronica says.
"Great." I mumble while walking upstairs.

I get in my room and throw my backpack down. I take out my phone and see Mark texted me.

From marky😘😍
Did you see who's back
Me
Mhm
From marky😘😍
Just try to avoid him.

I nod my head and put my phone down. I lay my head down on my pillow.  Everything goes black.

"Hey ally."
"Hey weston."
He gives me a smirk.
"I've missed you so much ally."
"I've missed you too." I smile. Weston puts his hand on my thigh. I flinch at his slight touch.
Weston then leans in and kisses me. Are lips move in sync. My stomach has butterflies in it and he makes me feel wonderful. I start to play with Weston's hair and it's so soft. His hands move up to my shirt. He lifts it up a little moving his hands under it...

---
My eyes pop open. What the hell was that?!