Wtf

We end up getting to school. Weston and Brooke were basically the only on e talking. I stood in the back muting them out. I think weston forgot I was even there. Well I go to my locker. This girl comes up to me.

"Hi I'm Zoey." She holds out her hand for me to shake. I took notes of her features. She is a little taller then me, she is a red head and she has clothes that make her look beautiful.

"Hi,I'm ally" I grin.
She talks to me for a bit as we walk to my class. I guess I have another friend.
The rest of he day was a blur
Skip to home.
I walk into my house today. I go up to my room. I ran home,but it suddenly rained. I was soaked but I took off my shoes. Tim was still in another state doing his job and Veronica and Emily were in the living room. It's good to see Emily moving.

I go up to my room not bothering them. I walk into my room and go to take my wet socks off and put them in the hamper next to the window. I put them in then I look up. Big mistake...

I see weston kissing her... I confessed what she was doing to me just last night and he goes off kissing her. I guess they hooked up while we were walking to school. I walk away from the window stomping.

If you are wondering if I'm mad,yah I'm mad as fuck! I can't believe I trusted weston. God I thought he had my back. I confided in him but all he does is suck on the girl bullying me! I lay on my bed still wet. I don't care...  I don't care if I die here...I just don't won't to move or see weston...

I fell asleep by ten minutes laying there. I got a text around eight and hat is when I woke up.

The text was from weston
W-Come outside.
He said that two minutes ago.
I didn't want to so I just put it down and laid back down.
Another text came in
W-I know you read it and I can see you
I look out the window and see Weston smiling at me
I text him back
A-it's raining
W-not anymore it's actually pretty dry
A-no I'm not feeling good tonight
He knocks on my window...I ignore it at first but he continues .

I go up to the window,open it and yell.
"What!"