Sorry

Ally p.o.v

As I sit down I can feel weston burning his eyes at me. Why did I pick this spot? To late now to switch. I then realize her...
Brooke. She is in the front giving me the death stare and mouthing something.

I rub it if and look at weston. He is still staring at me.

"Ally, I'm really sorry about yesterday it's just..."
"It's fine weston, let's just forget about it, please"
He smiles after I say that.
I then get a text. I pull my phone under the desk making sure the teacher doesn't see it.
V-Veronica  A-ally
V-I'm gonna be home late tonight and Tim is in a conference in Arkansas.i left some Mac and cheese in the cabinets.
A-ok thanks.
V- can u make sure Emily eats.
A-I will try she seems different lately
V-I can tell i mean I haven't known her for long but still
That was the last text I read then Weston started talking to me.
"Can I have your number?" He whispers to me
" sure" I say
I give him a piece of paper with my number on it.and he slid it i his pocket.
I payed attention in class the rest of the time and then the bell rang.

As I walked into the hall, I had to go to my locker then art. I got to my locker slowly because everyone was walking slow. The bell rang when I got to my locker and I let out a groan.

I got my locker open and grabbed a notebook, colored pencils,eraser, pencil ,exc.

I shut my locker but she was behind it...this time alone
"Hello Brooke" I say with a fake smile.
"Shut up, I gave you a warning and you didn't take it. I hope you know your life is gonna be hell as long as I'm in it." She threatened
" I can take it." I say as I start to walk away
"You'll regret ever talking to Weston." She chuckles
I walk away and try to head to class.
I find it and the same stuff happened from before except Weston sat on the other side of class.

Every other class was a blur. I sat in the bathroom at lunch and every class I learned, except 7th hour
The teacher went to the bathroom so It was just me and the class.

Suddenly Brooke comes up and dumps the teachers coffee on me.everyone laughed. I ran into the bathroom and saw I had sticky hair, and I smelled like coffee. Is this really gonna be my life. Brooke torturing me?i started to cry. i waited in the bathroom the whole class period then the bell rang.

I didn't want anyone to see me so I waited 10 min. Everyone should be gone by then.

I left the bathroom and the halls were cleared. I went to my locker and grabbed my back pack.
The bus probably left so I guess I have to walk home. I sorta know my way.

I left the school and walked across the street.
I wondered around looking for my street and I see it. I saw my house and I saw Weston outside. I don't want him to see me like this.i go through the back and I end up in my back yard. I climb up the tree and get in my room.

I throw my back pack down. And I head to the bathroom with a towel. I look in the mirror and I have coffee grounds on me and I am just covered in it. My mascara is running cause I was crying.

I take my soggy clothes off and throw them in the hamper. I turn the shower on and step into it. The hot water hits my body and it feels nice. I wish I can stay in here forever.

After washing myself I turn the water off and get out.  I grab the towel and wrap it around my wet body.

I feel clean but I don't feel better. I walk into my room and I look threw my clothes. I need to throw something on. I grab a sports bra and over sized t shirt and black leggings.
I put some ankle high socks on and I blow dry my hair. After it is dry I throw it in a messy bun. The time is 4:50

I go downstairs and see Emily eating cereal.
"Least your eating." I say
"Ya." She smiles
"So how was school." I ask sounding like a mom
"I made friends. How bout you " she asked
I didn't want to tell her how it really was like, for that matter I didn't want to tell anybody.
"Uh...fun" I say
I then walk over to the cabinet and get out Mac and cheese. I have to put water in it then Warm it up for 2 min.

I do so and then I go upstairs. I get out Netflix on my phone then I start watching a random show. 'Pretty little liars'
I eat my Mac and cheese, and watch. A couple hours past and I am still watching.The girl Hanna has a mom that would do anything for her. I wonder if I lived with my mom if she would do anything for me...

I wish I could find her. I start to tear up but I don't think it's because my mom I think it's because school.I get a text from unknown.

Unknown-hey
Me-uh who is this?
Unknown-Weston
Me-oh hey
I change his contact.
Weston- R u ok
Me-Ya why
Weston-I'm staring at u and u r crying
Me-ok I'm a little sad
Weston-meet me on our tree
He calls it out tree?
I walk to the window and climb out side
Weston does the same
"Wanna go on your roof?"
I nod
We climb up there and sit looking at the stars. It's like 6 and it's dark.
"So why were you crying babe?" He still calls me babe? It's probably cause I'm like his little sister
"It's just I had a hard day at school today." I confess
"What happened?" He asks confused
"I don't want to say" i can feel tears forming in my eyes but I don't want to cry infront of weston. It shows my weakness.

"Come on please tell me." He pleads
"Weston I don't want you to be mad" I shout
"Why would I be mad?" He asks "if someone seriously hurt you I would kill them so just tell me" he says
"Ok fine it was Brooke! She threatens me cause I talk to you then she dumped coffee on me." I scream
I start getting up and so does Weston he then grabs my arm.
He pulls me in for a hug
"Im sorry..."

Here is this chapter. I don't know if it's really good. But I'm gonna still write