Seeing them

Weston's pov
I put my arm around Brooke,and smile at her.im taller then her and she looks up at me. I give her a kiss on the lips and she kisses back. I pull back a few minutes after. Hunter looks at me.
"Aw, you two together" he says in a girly voice. Brooke smiles and so do I, but all in honking about is Ally.

Hunters girlfriend hugs hunter and I look back to Brooke. I hear some voices and look behind us... I see Mark,Mario, this girl who's older, and ally...

My heart beat stops... And I see Brooke. Darkness and anger fills her eyes. She can see ally I'm guessing.

Ally's pov
I can't contain myself right now. I don't want to see Brooke or weston. Both of them are horrible. But I keep walking. Why do I keep walking?

We get about 10 feet away from Brooke,weston,this guy and girl.
Brooke looks at me and flips me off. Weston nudges her and whispers something.

Weston's pov
"You promised..." I judge Brooke and she nods

Ally's pov
"He-hey ally" weston waves
I smile and wave back. Nothing significant happens when we walk by. It's just awkward deadly silence.

As we get far away from weston Mark stares at me.
"What was that?" He asked while he still broadcast
"Nothin don't worry I guess it's just awkward" we continue on the trail, Mark not asking me another word.

I check the time and see its 7:30.
"Emily we have to get home." She stops talking to Mario and looks at me.
"Ok" she shrugs
We all walk back to my house and when we get there Emily looks sad.
"I had fun tonight, Mario." She smiles at him and he kisses her cheek. Emily blushes. I look to mark and he smiles.
"See Ya tomorrow at school." I saw while rocking in my toes.
"Ya see you tomorrow ." He says. He then kissed my cheek.  "Goodnight Mark" I say as I start to walk away with Emily...

Ok so Ya this chapter is a little boring but next chapter will be Better I promise cause stuff might happen with weston...  And sorry this is short. So ya I updated tonight tho😘 thanks for reading